Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jessietan

ARTMANI ITALIA/TRUE MATTRESS/ONE ITALIAN STUDIO/BEST SLEEP/BEST KOREAN LIVING/NO 1 KOREAN BLINDS/WALL ART/CONTEMPO ART OF LIVING

Hi,  we bought a sofa from st paris ( invoice under millennium collection) .... and the salesperson is Alex Tan ( same face).  Friend asked for comments about this guy on Facebook and was brought to this link. 

So i called to bring forward the delivery date instead of waiting till end of year fearing non receipt after paying 70% deposit.   This is one week after payment and could infer from conversation with Alex Tan that the order hasn't even been placed with the factory!  Anywsy to cut story short after calling him daily

for 1 week we decided to ask for the display set instead just to get hold of something.   He finally agreed and it was delivered.

However can tell that the quality of the delivered sofa isn't study ....  we booked 1/2 leather previously and the product that came has mostly pvc leather all over except the 2 back rest behind!  I doubt if this was even the display set we saw.

Having said that we cannot be bothered to go have a look if the original set  we saw was still there (can't proof what we received was that set with the nicer leather )..... have to just live with it and see how long it last.  End product recieived isn't the quality you saw at the showroom.

BUYER'S BEWARE!!!!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,  we bought a sofa from st paris ( invoice under millennium collection) .... and the salesperson is Alex Tan ( same face).  Friend asked for comments about this guy on Facebook and was brought to this link. 

So i called to bring forward the delivery date instead of waiting till end of year fearing non receipt after paying 70% deposit.   This is one week after payment and could infer from conversation with Alex Tan that the order hasn't even been placed with the factory!  Anywsy to cut story short after calling him daily. 

for 1 week we decided to ask for the display set instead just to get hold of something.   He finally agreed and it was delivered.

However can tell that the quality of the delivered sofa isn't study ....  we booked 1/2 leather previously and the product that came has mostly pvc leather all over except the 2 back rest behind!  I doubt if this was even the display set we saw.

Having said that we cannot be bothered to go have a look if the original set  we saw was still there (can't proof what we received was that set with the nicer leather )..... have to just live with it and see how long it last.  End product recieived isn't the quality you saw at the showroom.

BUYER'S BEWARE!!!!!

On 08/10/2017 at 9:31 AM, Weibing said:

Why so much scammer black sheep,i went alot shops for sofa but alot of sales people telling me St paris and Origin home is link with the Alex tan,dont feel like buying in Singapore,dont know who is more stable.

Did you get your sofa ?

Hi guys, I am the creator of that Facebook page about him. I've been scammed by him too.

We went up to his condo in Hillview to find him and was threatened with violent actions. 

His wife, Aly Au is also in cahoots. They used to swindle people's money together but i think now they are divorced.

Please add de art story into his records. I really dont know why such people can still operate, CASE or small  claims can't do anything about him.

I have manage to dig up some information on this bastard. can email me if want to know more - jessicayui at gmail.com

I think Alex Tan Yu Leng is back, based on the ARCA for MILLENNIUM SLEEP (attached) which own the following brands: St Paris, Euro Blind, Sleep Trust Studio and Dr Floor Expert. He is operating now at HH@Kallang No 56 Pudding Road #04-01 Singapore 349328 and all their facebook posting has the same contact and address.

https://www.facebook.com/St-Paris-1557798537604254/

https://www.facebook.com/Euro-Blinds-669476439911563/

https://www.facebook.com/sleeptrust.sg/

https://www.facebook.com/drfloorexpert/

SO ALL BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARCA (Millennium Sleep).png

ARCA (The Artmani Pte Ltd).png

Name Card (St Paris).png

Wah…..this biggest conman in furnishing trade keep coming back for more of our hard earn money and no one can prevent or stop this?!

Since Government / Furniture Council cant do anything about this, lets all members here work as a team and try to stop  this black sheep  once it and for all !

He is out to con again! Beware !

TRENZOL COLLECTION PTE. LTD.

Registration No. / Unique Entity Number: 201826622C
TRENZOL COLLECTION PTE. LTD. (the "Company") is a Exempt Private Company Limited by Shares,
incorporated on 3 August 2018 (Friday) in Singapore.
The Company current operating status is live and has been operating for 72 days.

Oh no... I didnt know about this and just paid a deposit to Trenzol for their curtains! What should I do? Can I get my bank to reverse the NETS transaction? Anyone please advise. Feeling very depressed right now.

Edited by abest28032001

On 11/13/2017 at 10:04 AM, Flma said:

So i called to bring forward the delivery date instead of waiting till end of year fearing non receipt after paying 70% deposit.   This is one week after payment and could infer from conversation with Alex Tan that the order hasn't even been placed with the factory!  Anywsy to cut story short after calling him daily

BUYER'S BEWARE!!!!!

Be careful of scam company... Sleep Trust Studio. Alex Tan, the owner created few companies so as to avoid taxes too. He was declared bankrupt before and found a loop hole to start several Companies under same address somehow too. They owed some my suppliers money n still have not delivered mattresses to customers for 2 months... Please help spread the news. They have deleted my message on their FB page  already..