Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jessietan

ARTMANI ITALIA/TRUE MATTRESS/ONE ITALIAN STUDIO/BEST SLEEP/BEST KOREAN LIVING/NO 1 KOREAN BLINDS/WALL ART/CONTEMPO ART OF LIVING

Calling all past and current victims. Email me at teekohpek@yahoo.com. Something worth your time. He's still actively doing business TO DATE. Never stopped. Never really closed. Don't wanna talk here. Let's talk off the radar. 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi guys, im another victim, place deposit for my sofa fromTrenzol premium collection@ kaki Bukit Place. Company have now closed 

Edited by Linus Teo
New company wants to sue me.

Dear Weibing, 

May I know if you have any evidence that Origin Home is linked to Alex Tan? 
Origin Home is an individual company with no link to ALEX TAN & HIS AFFILIATED COMPANY.
Should you continue with your groundless accusation. We will not hesitate to take the necessary legal actions against you.

On 10/8/2017 at 9:31 AM, Weibing said:

Why so much scammer black sheep,i went alot shops for sofa but alot of sales people telling me St paris and Origin home is link with the Alex tan,dont feel like buying in Singapore,dont know who is more stable.

Dear Weibing, 

Origin Home is an individual company with no link to ALEX TAN & HIS AFFILIATED COMPANY.
Should you continue with your groundless accusation. We will not hesitate to take the necessary legal actions against you.

On 6/7/2019 at 4:20 PM, Origin Home Sg said:

Dear Weibing, 

Just for your info,we are consumer,we do not know what is true or false,its people from other showroom said so.

Anyway removed the post.

You can clarify with me but not by threaten with all these words.

How can we know if those sales person from other company if they are saying truth? We only can post and ask for opinion on this chat forum,i did not say its owned by Alex Tan but i said that people from other shop said.

Hope it can clarify your doubts.This forum is to prevent us consumer from getting scam,so we only can get some clarification from other forumers.

Thanks & apologise for any troubles caused to your company

On 6/7/2019 at 4:17 PM, Origin Home Sg said:

Dear Weibing, 

Dear Origin Home,i think you are being over-sensitive,let me be neutral.

Weibing say he heard from sales executive mouth but you said he accused your company?

This forum is for consumer to share ideas and words,if not why its call forum?

Weibing,next time dont post these words , if not they will sue you base on your sentence:

'Why so much scammer black sheep,i went alot shops for sofa but alot of sales people telling me St paris and Origin home is link with the Alex tan,dont feel like buying in Singapore,dont know who is more stable.'

hahahahaha,think i also must deactivate my account if not later people sue me for talking,OOPs......

On 12/20/2020 at 1:42 PM, MamaBear20 said:

Hi. Its Dec 2020 and he still operating. We are group of recent victims. Any circle or group to assist us?

What is the latest company name ? Looking to buy a sofa and wanted to avoid being scam. 

On 12/22/2020 at 9:46 PM, yewlum75 said:

What is the latest company name ? Looking to buy a sofa and wanted to avoid being scam. 

Many company names like secret shades, your ichiban home, richwork. He changed his name also, so you won't kno him. What is the outcome on report against him last time?

Hi, this Tan Yu Leng recently resurface again and has been scamming under a new registered company Richwork Trading.

New batch of victims have recently lodge police reports against him and we have created a Whatsapp group to keep each other updated on this case. 

May i know back in 2017/2018, is there any action taken against him because it feels like CASE and the police is not doing anything to stop this guy that he is still allowed to register a company and scamming new victims.. 
image.png.6a1d76c08df6b55bc3b175cfac062585.png

Hi, can share the whatsapp group link to me? I recently got scammed by this guy too for  curtains which I am incline to believe he's not going to deliver either..

Edited by Rustie

Hi now this guy's name is Mike Envisioz. Rich Work Pte Ltd. Selling Japan curtain and blinds same as Secret Shade. Not sure whether affiliated as the video has the word Rich Work at the bottom. Be very careful. He promised to deliver my curtsins and blinds in early April now MIA.