Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
catrina123

Renovating home

Happy to share that it's my brother's wedding. We are planning  a total home decor and renovation as a new member will be here.We have already decided the bedroom furniture includes a modern canopy bed and a sofa bed, then a dresser, a pair of nightstands and an armoire...Also some seating for the bedroom balcony. Coming to  the doors and windows. Unlike wooden doors, I prefer fiberglass doors as they won't warp or rot like wood, or dent or rust like steel. As they are more energy efficient, requires less maintenance and also have a wide variety of stylish and pleasing looks. I have gone for a casement window at the balcony and a picture window for the room. Is there something more to look for when I go for a window and door replacement?  I would like to get your suggestions to make this renovation more beautiful. I'm super excited and can't wait for the wedding day. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey Catrina, hope the renovation is still working on. Btw, congrats on your brother's wedding. A small suggestion from me hoping it can be the icing on the cake. Well, if you go for your renovation with a special theme, it can be more beautiful. As it is your brother's wedding, go for some romantic themes. Even you can try dome color themes as well. Happy times.. :)