Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mezlina

Overweight

I'm getting 30 next year. I gained 7 kgs after my delivery. My baby is just 2-year-old now. I couldn't find much time for any exercise. Can anyone give some simple and effective tips to reduce my weight. I'm 160 cm heigh and 72 kgs. 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My wife eats brown rice instead of usual white rice but if you really want to lose weight, try cutting rice at all. That's what I do for my self and found it to be very effective.

If u don have any health issues, make your meals 3 instead of 4. Avoid oil, fat, and sugar. Drink plenty of water in empty stomach in the early morning. 

I put on 13 kg after my second child and haven't lost all the weight yet but am working on it. 

I recently discovered youtube exercise videos. They have 10 mins videos to tone the body, stretches etc.
My child would try to join in as well. It is fun and quite easy to squeeze in 10 mins here, 20 mins there.

Diet is important too. Go high on fibre and low on fat.

It's easier to control one's diet if one cooks at home. Food outside tend to have too much oil, salt, sugar, MSG etc.

Check out some blenders, juicers etc at http://www.homegeeks.com.sg 
More products are constantly being added, so do check back often!

Edited by HomeGeeks

On 2/19/2017 at 8:46 AM, debrah55 said:

I agree with dianna. Drink plenty of water in empty stomach!

Take you food like medicine otherwise you'll need to take medicine as your food !

On 8/2/2017 at 2:10 AM, Chubbyfat2 said:

My friend always asked me to eat overnight oatmeals, where she said it helps to detoxify your body and the fibers make great helps for digestive system.

Take you food like medicine otherwise you'll need to take medicine as your food !

It’s been 7 month since my second childbirth, I want to lose weight. I have 67 kilos currently, before first childbirth I weighed 52 kilos :( Recently I’ve started exercising according a Youtube video. There are various exercises, lots of jumps. They write it is efficient, but the result is not showing yet. Probably, to little time has passed, and my daughter is too fussy, crawling everywhere, I do not have time for anything with her. Shall I take some pills?

Hi! I also have two daughters, but they are older and even exercising with me) We also play various videos on YouTube, I like Zubma, you are like a disco queen) You’d better not take any pills, it will only get worse after them, I’ve been there. .

What about some weight loss courses? My sister used to have anti-cellulite massages, she used to tell they were working. You can also have wraps and scrubs, but these are for skin tightening.