Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mezlina

Overweight

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Let me chime in )) I can relate to the topic, I used to be through it. I am being through it, actually. :D

I played exercising videos. First I bought a subscription, but then annulled it, because everything is at free access actually)

But yes, there will be no quick results, you need to exercise for at least 20-30 minutes every day and also eat healthy, without roasted stuff and sugar and fast food, etc.

So, just read this topic )) If you do not have time to study the stuff yourself, try some weight loss center, they will measure you and calculate calories for you (I used to go to London Weight Management, if you are interested. If you go there, sign up for Jessica, I liked her better than others.))

Indeed, only nutrition or only sports can't resolve the problem of excess weight. You have to monitor both things parallel. I understand you completely. When I gave birth to my first child, I didn't gain the excess weight and my ugly belly returned in its previous form. I was walking a lot with a carriage and I think this replaced sport for me. But when our second child was 30 and I gained 20 kg, while the pregnancy and it was very hard to lose weight after this despite that I had 2 children and I had no possibility to eat at all and I always was in movement. So I could return back to my normal weight only when my youngest child achieved 3 years and finally I was able to eat normally, get enough sleep, and take care of myself. I was doing exercises from www.modernfit.com and I have read many articles that helped me to plan balanced nutrition for my everyday life.