Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

nowadays reviews online are for reference only same goes to facebook.

in fact their reviews on facebook is not that fantastic if you take a closer and deeper look.

assume popular you referring is their marketing is good which assume not what you looking for.

best is go afew place not only comparing their prices and offered items

also the person and the boss and the company you work with suit for your style

for example, you dont like ah beng and ah lian style try not to work with them even the price and items seems goods.

of course if you know how to handle ah beng and ah lian then maybe is ok.

communication is important and communication before closing the sales is normally good.

for example before sales you want the moon also can. after sales all the pattern come out already.

price not the cheapest and may look reasonable

most of the time there are trade off, cant fully depend on the ID for quality of the offered items and

workmanship which they claim they will ensure before closing your sales.

last but not least, there is difference between payment terms approve by CASE and suggested by CASE.

actually my personal opinion that CASE really cant do much except collect admin fee from consumer

hope the above helps as really not here to bad mouth anyone openly.

If want to know more or you about to sign up with them, feel free to PM, will share as detail as possible.

not here to do sales or business people related to this industry.

more of want to help as RCMA, CASE etc is all BS

BEST is prevent better than anything else.

for those who already sign up with them, really hope you can give your sincere reviews after the reno

as seem like not much people give review for this company except for the facebook marketing

I don't know why my previous post on my comments for this ID was being taken down.

So disappointed that we, as consumers, are not allowed/restricted to openly provide our feedback in the forum!

This forum should be a trustworthy platform for consumers to comment and share neutrally on their experiences with IDs, and should not be manipulated and misled the consumers.

To the Forum Admin, please advise.

On 11/5/2017 at 2:14 AM, JusticeLeague10 said:

I don't know why my previous post on my comments for this ID was being taken down.

So disappointed that we, as consumers, are not allowed/restricted to openly provide our feedback in the forum!

This forum should be a trustworthy platform for consumers to comment and share neutrally on their experiences with IDs, and should not be manipulated and misled the consumers.

To the Forum Admin, please advise.

if , i mean if this is true , it is normal , as in how many forum and blog out there is 100% real , you think they do this just want to help people :P

Aiya , I think no matter what ID that you choose , the most important thing to do is: Find out more details about them- Online reviews are just a push of help to understand them more, go into their facebook and their shop to go get the impression by yourself. Sometimes it also depends on your luck on the designer that served you. Inspire ID is quite a reputable ID, you should go and talk to them to see for yourself :wub::wub:

i got bad experienced with Inspxxe ID Stxdxo from tradehux21 branch

a lot of hidden cost, before sales, this can that can, after sales closed, this can't that can't

said previous ID resigned, now take over by other ID, and now can't fulfill previous commitment by previous ID, don't know this is their tactic or not.

worse is the previous mutual agreed items did not write down, so , lesson learnt is, write down everything in the contract whatever they promise.

their boss MD Axken Txo heard is a ganxster and threaten a lot people said he known some ganxxxx ppl, dont play play with him

when feedback problem, the boss will show you black face like i am ganxster, seem like to tell us better u just accept it.

their payment term as below which is unfair but we had already signed then notice (hope this help reader for info):

-10% upon confirmation f contract

-40% upon commencement of work ( put cement for masonry work then collect money)

-45% upon carpentry measurement (meant they ask their third party carpenter from JB to measure then collect money already)

-5% upon completion ( collect money upon finish, feedback about the defect early will not fix first but collect money then fix later)

all after all, we surprise all the carpentry work + materials+workmanship all from JB, pay sing to get jb work..heart pain

hope my humble feedback can save someone..

good luck guys..reno is a big job, better think twice when you cross this shop at tradehux21..