Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

33 minutes ago, fifteenmay said:

id did give some input, but left the final laminate choice to us to input into 3d to see if our choice is ok or not..so far our choices doesn't seem to please us.. :wacko:

8 ids! wow.. u are very dedicated! i meet 6 and was dead tired.. unfortunately with budget, you need to see what are the things u need vs things you want.

Was thankful that we met up with 8, actually felt tat if i had met up with more, would haf gotten a better deal, but as u said was fatigued after a while, the first few relli chop us like carrot heads, some quotes after bargaining can reduce by 2k, their built in margin relli gao gao

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 05/12/2016 at 6:11 PM, flowerie123 said:
14 minutes ago, daryl78 said:

Was thankful that we met up with 8, actually felt tat if i had met up with more, would haf gotten a better deal, but as u said was fatigued after a while, the first few relli chop us like carrot heads, some quotes after bargaining can reduce by 2k, their built in margin relli gao gao

True.. So have you settled yr id? 

It all depends on the accuracy of your 3D. Grey can look nice provided the right shade is chosen. More easier to go wrong with greys than brown. I personally would opt for brown.

On 4 January 2017 at 4:42 PM, flowerie123 said:

I'm more inclined towards the grey too. 

3 hours ago, Dgardel said:

gray for me too!

yes, we have decided on grey as well.. it has more pros than cons ;)

waiting for revised 3d for the floor tiles and we are good to go!

10 hours ago, nav14 said:

It all depends on the accuracy of your 3D. Grey can look nice provided the right shade is chosen. More easier to go wrong with greys than brown. I personally would opt for brown.

true.. i can only pray that the grey would look nice!

BTW: Found THE sink at hoe kee's website under Blanco Luxary living..:~

Those who have 1k plus to spare, pls go look at it,buy and install and set up a blog so that i can swoon..:lol:

http://www.hoekee.com.sg/p-1776-blancosubline700ulevel.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Le Sigh, why did i have to see and fall in love with you?

Was researching on sink and was eyeing Blanco sinks for a non stainless steel look.. and saw this post

https://pinklittlenotebook.com/thinking-about-the-blanco-silgranit-sink/ 

and fell head over heels with the sink..did a check and of course hoe kee doesn't carry it and it cost usd 400 in amazon..

bye bye love :~ i sure have expensive taste

now let me hug my pillow and mope..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B5107NI/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=pinklittnot0b-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B00B5107NI&linkId=d5fdaeff8d510b6032e139ce73de4f14

Edited by fifteenmay

On 1/7/2017 at 2:02 PM, fifteenmay said:

Le Sigh, why did i have to see and fall in love with you?

Was researching on sink and was eyeing Blanco sinks for a non stainless steel look.. and saw this post

https://pinklittlenotebook.com/thinking-about-the-blanco-silgranit-sink/ 

and fell head over heels with the sink..did a check and of course hoe kee doesn't carry it and it cost usd 400 in amazon..

bye bye love :~ i sure have expensive taste

now let me hug my pillow and mope..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B5107NI/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=pinklittnot0b-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B00B5107NI&linkId=d5fdaeff8d510b6032e139ce73de4f14

:wub:  I need to unsee this!

6 hours ago, flowerie123 said:

:wub:  I need to unsee this!

totally understand! once u see it, there s no going back! every sink will be compared to this sink :(

On 01/01/2017 at 5:12 PM, fifteenmay said:

The brown kitchen looks more cozy to me but it looks abit dated? 

Grey kitchen looks abit cool/cold to me.. 

What u guys think? 

Brown - warm colour. Hence, more cozy.

Grey - cool colour. Hence, more cool / cold.

Both combination will do fine. However, the colour will also depend on the theme of your decor and /or colours of your living room / bed rooms. The colours have to flow and the house has to look coherent as a unit. Otherwise, you risk the whole house looking very tacky. Based on the rest of your 3Ds, I would say brown kitchen fits in better.

Edited by floppy

On 1/1/2017 at 5:12 PM, fifteenmay said:

Kitchen 3d second & third draft

Help! Which combo is nicer? I intend to keep the blue/green backsplash.

First pic is drafter used wrong code for laminate and it is a brown kitchen.

Sexond pic is the correct laminate code for a greyish kitchen. 

Btw, the kitchen tile is as below but id say drafter cant get it to show like tt in 3d.

So confused.. 

The brown kitchen looks more cozy to me but it looks abit dated? 

Grey kitchen looks abit cool/cold to me.. 

What u guys think? 

Hi there! I think you've got a lovely layout or your house and definitely more budget than me! The cost of the renovation is potentially due to the amount of carpentry for your place and by limiting the amount of carpentry the price comes down. I spent about $28k on my 5 room BTO...

Love your turquoise backsplash but I'm not so daring! The brown laminates are pretty dated. I suppose what you can do with the grey kitchen to make it more scandi is to brown laminate your trimmings where they show? Though with the backsplash, there might be a clash of colours. If you want a warmer looking kitchen, your cool tone backsplash will unfortunately look out of place. Have a look at my kitchen to see if it helps! :) http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/72412-nordic-crush/?page=16 

Edited by sapphire89