Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
p31p31

Regretted on this company ID, ID warned if i post anything, he will take legal action towards me.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 11/30/2016 at 4:39 PM, p31p31 said:

Just completed my BTO renovation. My renovation start from 1st week of Aug 2016 to end of Nov 2016. (very long right)

Super disappointed with my ID. Before we engaged him as our new BTO ID, his appearance look decent and nice. can meet us as per our timing and location. (trusted the wrong ID) He is ID cum director of the company.

After we decided to signed on the detail contract / initial payment and created an whatapps group, he is still responsive to our queries and meet up on weekends. documents and drawing was given to us promptly. Things get worse when he informed him that we have the BTO key collection date.

Whatapps and call him, no reply, we thought what happen to him, then i received a reply from the whatapps after 3days saying "my husband is having his reservist, he cannot bring the phone and this line to reservist." we were =.=""". my friend tried to call the same number and act like he need to reno his house, but he picked up the call and say he is the ID. 

During the renovation, he told us that he didn't work in the weekend. he give ideas, and we as the 1st time BTO owners who never do reno before. he recommended me to place my ceiling fan under false ceiling, i do not know that there is safety height clearance until my neighbours ask me to check on HDB website, cos their should be a height clearance from floor to the fan, when i ask the ID, why do you suggest this to me as it does not meet the HDB requirement he say it is legal, he won't risk his ID license. so, i ask tell him to remove and re-design, he say then u have to pay $$ for the materials and labours fees to re-do. He keep telling us, he's busy with many home reno and he always read the msg and not replying to us.

we have lots of argument, and he keep telling me he is right and don't worry. and ask me don't interfere his work. ask us to shut up and wait for everything to be done as per the contract. when reno start, we have to chase him for updates, schedule and re-work completion date. he won't tell you anything until u spam msg asking him. i asked him for some suggestion, he only reply me "up to u cos u are the owner" i was thinking, what for i hire an ID. 

Now everything completed, i commented badly in his company fb page and he warned my husband, to ask me take it down, if not he will go for legal action toward me.   

Hi  p31p31, could you pls pm me his information. want to avoid getting him. 

Thanks