Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chloelim

JOURNEY ON OUR NEW TERRACE HOUSE

On 07/12/2016 at 10:41 PM, chloelim said:

About 700k,including Architect & all Professional fees but excluding interior furnishing.

Hi Chloe, had intend to buy an old terrace house that need to tear down and rebuild. May I know what are the works and services included for 700k that you are paying for? the builder that you have engaged - is it good? any problem so far? Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
15 hours ago, eve2176 said:

Hi Chloe, had intend to buy an old terrace house that need to tear down and rebuild. May I know what are the works and services included for 700k that you are paying for? the builder that you have engaged - is it good? any problem so far? Thanks.

700k,including Architect & all testing works + doors,glass,stairs,wall,floor,aircon,electrical,water- basically everything. Except interior design works like cabinets,Lights,toliet bowl etc.

Builder currently ok, had been updating me daily on the progress and been doing other works as plenty time wasted waiting for the authorities to approved the application. 

Edited by chloelim

Hi chole, really like the design of your house. Very elegant and modern. Need to work out the budget. Deciding between a ready 2 storey terrace or a rebuild one. I think i might want to consult a builder first before purchasing the terrace house that need to rebuild. May i know the size of your house and how much did u pay for the interior works. Thank you in advance. 

Edited by eve2176

On 12/23/2016 at 1:42 AM, eve2176 said:

Hi chole, really like the design of your house. Very elegant and modern. Need to work out the budget. Deciding between a ready 2 storey terrace or a rebuild one. I think i might want to consult a builder first before purchasing the terrace house that need to rebuild. May i know the size of your house and how much did u pay for the interior works. Thank you in advance. 

The size of my house is abt 19++square feet. Interior still discussing on the materials as the difference is quiet huge, i think you can consult my builder- as far so good. PM me if you want his phone no. 

Kind of piss off with the weather, everything went smoothly than HEAVY RAIN......my "swimming pool" is built...was notify that it will delay due to raining, as they need to pump out the water & had been digging & clearing the water for the past few days,as couldn't lay bricks stone on soft soil...

:~:~:~

IMG_3317.JPG

Edited by chloelim

Hi chloelim,

The interior design looks fabulous, thanks for sharing your rebuild journey and for all the photo updates. 

Wishing you a smooth rebuild journey!! 

P.S.: PM-ed you for some queries. 

Rain Rain go away come again another day.......:~

Consolation Of my princess room photos to be shared....

Watermarked1(2017-01-03-0838).jpg

Watermarked2(2017-01-03-0838).jpg

Watermarked1(2016-12-30-2128)-2.jpg

Edited by chloelim

Hi Chloe -Awesome interior design from your earlier posting !

Will be following your journey to plan for my dream home.

How is your builder so far ? Can pls pm me their details ?

ID drawing is excellent ! Good service to-date ?

Good luck !

best regards,

On 1/30/2017 at 7:51 AM, MyloNamira said:

Hi Chloe -Awesome interior design from your earlier posting !

Will be following your journey to plan for my dream home.

How is your builder so far ? Can pls pm me their details ?

ID drawing is excellent ! Good service to-date ?

Good luck !

best regards,

So far so good...quite responsible & works are done ahead of the forecast schedule...but got to see the end products...

Edited by chloelim