Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mandyu

Bathroom remodelling suggestions

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, 20 yr old resale HDB here, i did full renovations but here are some pictures of my new done up bathrooms. the brief to the designer was contemporary resort theme.. can PM me for more info. 

1.jpeg

5.jpeg

On 02/04/2017 at 4:57 PM, lynnlhc said:

Hi, 20 yr old resale HDB here, i did full renovations but here are some pictures of my new done up bathrooms. the brief to the designer was contemporary resort theme.. can PM me for more info. 

1.jpeg

5.jpeg

Nice! The wood wall tiles not damaged by the water?

On 4/16/2017 at 3:35 PM, doctor123 said:

Nice! The wood wall tiles not damaged by the water?

you'd be surprised with the tiles selection now, those ceramic tiles sure look like real wood!

Some of the best tips and suggestions which I had received while remodelling my bathroom were:
Prepare a budget before you start your bathroom remodelling.
Select which type of bathroom do you want to opt for.
Develop a layout for your bathroom. This will help you select the apt bathroom accessories
List down the things you want to incorporate in your bathroom such as a bathtub, faucets, etc.
Consider which lighting you want to opt for.
Keep the ventilation in mind. This is perhaps the most crucial aspect of your bathroom. 
While selecting bathroom accessories and materials, ensure the materials are durable. 

Using the dispenser to accommodate your shampoo and body wash are good idea. But if you owuld like to add additional decors in your bathroom, I would say those bottles are the best decors. Having a shower caddy to organize them and these colorful bottles would decorate your bathroom well. And as for the toilet paper holder, maybe you can choose one comes with a shelf.