Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yang Guo

My second reno journey - Condo in Alexandra

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Our furniture loot...! more pictures to be updated soon

IMG_5468.JPG

IMG_6457.JPG

Below,', outdoor furniture, purchase from Novena furniture. $899...not cheap :~, but i suppose outdoor furniture quality is very different from indoor furniture.

IMG_5734.JPG

Edited by Yang Guo

8th Dec 2016 :

TV feature wall is up, my ID and his workers measuring the height of the painting to be hang on the wall :paint:

Kinda beginning to love this renovation process, it's pretty fun and exciting :good: 

Just compared this picture against the initial 3D picture, was really impressed...(actual is nicer than 3D)

IMG_6044.JPG

(For comparison)

IMG_6056.JPG

Edited by Yang Guo

12 hours ago, Yang Guo said:

2nd December 2016, protection of the kitchen before painting starts :good:

Nowadays renovation is easier, create whatsApp group, and ID will keep you updated of all job done in the group. Pretty happy with this arrangement :lol: 

IMG_5904.JPG

6th December 2016, most of the painting completed with false ceiling up.

IMG_5945.JPG

Hi do you mind to share your kitchen layout with cabinets. Many thanks.

1 hour ago, Mannequin said:

Hi do you mind to share your kitchen layout with cabinets. Many thanks.

sure, i didn't take a full picture of the kitchen yet, will take a full picture for you and update :)

7 hours ago, Changbp said:

The "can't to can" picture..  Where did you get it from?

I screenshot the design from one of the picture i came across in Facebook.

Then get a shop to customise wall frame for me using the design i provided. Surprisingly, they are able to make it 100% identical using the picture i provided. woow... :jawdrop:

Cost of that picture : $192 :paint:

7 hours ago, Yang Guo said:

I screenshot the design from one of the picture i came across in Facebook.

Then get a shop to customise wall frame for me using the design i provided. Surprisingly, they are able to make it 100% identical using the picture i provided. woow... :jawdrop:

Cost of that picture : $192 :paint:

smart!!!! 

On 05/12/2016 at 3:34 PM, Yang Guo said:

Hi Niel, targeted reno is 1 month, will complete my reno by end of December

Hi Cancan, you can pm me if you want. Now it's still in the process of renovation, can't comment much either :)

pm sent!

15 hours ago, niel85 said:

smart!!!! 

:jammin::notti::P most importantly the customised shop must be able to produce a good quality artwork even on a big frame. It's a bit costly though...

• Like 1

Bought roller blinds for the whole house at this curtain shop in Clementi (Kian Seng Fashion). Didn't know they have a website, just google it and yeah...http://www.clementikianseng.com/  Ok really highly recommended them.

Didn't get curtain this time because we heard that maintaining roller blinds is much easier than curtains...Installation of roller blinds on the 21st Dec, will post up the pictures of the roller blinds later.

Saw alot of good reviews on this curtain shop in renotalk too. oh ya! I remembered we bought curtain from this curtain shop (see the hyperlink beside) 8 years ago....time really flies  

Edited by Yang Guo

Some close up pictures of the LED ceiling fan, Fanztec Glide (the grey one is smaller, in the bed rooms, and the black one in the living room). This fan comes with 3 tone of lights (white, dim white and warm light)

IMG_6114.JPG

IMG_6117.JPG

99% completed, (just left only a switch pending to fix back to a wall because of they have to remove the switch, install mirror, and fix back the switch). Furniture delivery will be next week. :D.

(Before)

IMG_5413.JPG

(After)

IMG_6103.JPG

(3D comparison

IMG_6141.JPG

(Close up)

IMG_6102.JPG

Edited by Yang Guo