Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yang Guo

My second reno journey - Condo in Alexandra

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

A welcome mat (those japanese wordings means "welcome") place at the entrance of the main door. This mat made of micro-fibre, can absorb water, trap dust. Most of my guest likes the quality of this mat, just want to share the picture :lol:

IMG_6622.JPG

On Thursday, December 08, 2016 at 8:59 AM, Yang Guo said:
23 hours ago, Yang Guo said:

A welcome mat (those japanese wordings means "welcome") place at the entrance of the main door. This mat made of micro-fibre, can absorb water, trap dust. Most of my guest likes the quality of this mat, just want to share the picture :lol:

IMG_6622.JPG

Lovely! Where did you get this?

On 01/01/2017 at 11:28 PM, Yang Guo said:

lol..i actually exceeded my budget by $1k+.. some furniture is necessary, shouldn't get too many ceiling fan, shouldn't get outdoor furniture

1k$ ok lah! :yeah:

17 hours ago, James9 said:

Arlow, your ceiling fan look nice n bright. May I know how much is both fans and where u buy it?

each cost $499, recommended by my id, was told that this is run by dc motor, with 3 tone of lights. i don't know how good this brand is, but other bigger players like kdk doesn't have the smaller size with light .

you may check this out http://www.fanztec.com.sg/ , i bought it from one of the light shop recommended by my id, but i don't recommend that light shop.. they are too costly and not really honest .

you may contact fanztec directly , they provide installation, so far this brand is good, strong and powerful and quiet

• Like 1

On 30/01/2017 at 8:12 AM, Kwoo said:

Hi could you pm your ID/reno company? Thank you. 

On 30/01/2017 at 11:44 AM, Chem12 said:

Nice home! Can you pm me your ID & the reno details too? Thanks.

they are from The Wooden Platform, very professional and trustworthy ID company i will say. 

On ‎14‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 5:35 PM, Yang Guo said:

IMG_6622.JPG

where you bought the door mat? how much? thank you

On 2016-12-8 at 7:17 PM, Mannequin said:

Hi do you mind to share your kitchen layout with cabinets. Many thanks.

may i know what is the laminate u use in this picture? code num? i am looking fr something like that. run so many place and cannot find :( help me!

On 2016-12-8 at 7:00 AM, Yang Guo said:

2nd December 2016, protection of the kitchen before painting starts :good:

Nowadays renovation is easier, create whatsApp group, and ID will keep you updated of all job done in the group. Pretty happy with this arrangement :lol: 

IMG_5904.JPG

6th December 2016, most of the painting completed with false ceiling up.

IMG_5945.JPG

may i know what is the laminate u use for ur kitchen cabinet? im searching high and low for it.. having headache...