Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jaime123

Safety tricks for children

Hi, all parents here. I am a newbie and would like to get some tips from you on safety awareness of kids? He is too naughty and always like playing with his neighborhood friends outside. Sometimes, he returns very late with dirty clothes and even wounds. He is just 4 years old and it is hard to make him do his studies. I am a working mother and I hardly get time to spend with him. Even though, I’m really concerned about his security. On discussing it with my friend, she told me children of his age are like this and it’s our responsibility to ensure their safety. She told me to make sure that he doesn’t go to unfamiliar places and strange people. She suggested me an article. [ http://www.sleepwellsecurity.ca/blog/safety-tips/what-to-teach-your-kids-about-trick-or-treat-safety/ ] I found this very helpful for me. Can anyone of you add some more suggestions for me?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My son is 5 and i dont let him play alone outside with his friends. I ask our nanny to accompany him outside when he wants to play. Call me paranoid but with whats happening around lately, im just taking extra care. Nice article btw.