Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Anybody engaged SummitDezignStudio Pte Ltd recently? Is it the same one in Summit Design thread? I came across this id firm when i was along in joo chiat n hv met up wif the id, is it also the same?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi

currently looking for an ID for my new hse.. heard abt Summit Design Studio. Can anyone share their experiences with me? Many thanks

so far, i in contact with someone from summit.. ( not sure if i can put his name out.. )

find him a good guy.. willing to listen and suggest.. this is 1 point we would like from IDs..

there are some arent willing...

i think can try since there is no obligations...

jus a suggestion..

QUOTE (ob3lix @ Apr 3 2010, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so far, i in contact with someone from summit.. ( not sure if i can put his name out.. )

find him a good guy.. willing to listen and suggest.. this is 1 point we would like from IDs..

there are some arent willing...

i think can try since there is no obligations...

jus a suggestion..

Hihi
Thanks for advise.. have contacted Summit Design... and meet Joewi, first impression was indeed willing to listen and suggest (like wat u said) plus very professional- know their products well n customer-oriented (not impatient - important as being first timer doing renovation we tend to be naggy a bit , not sure wat we want) .. waiting for quote nw...hopefully price will be ideal too haha.

cheers

Hihi

Thanks for advise.. have contacted Summit Design...first impression was indeed willing to listen and suggest (like wat u said) plus very professional- know their products well n customer-oriented (not impatient - important as being first timer doing renovation we tend to be naggy a bit , not sure wat we want) .. waiting for quote nw...hopefully price will be ideal too haha.

cheers

worth getting a quote, imo, we're quite happy with our id. :)

pics of our living room & kitchen

f_17m_ca653d0.jpg

f_18m_6ff27e5.jpg

worth getting a quote, imo, we're quite happy with our id. :)

pics of our living room & kitchen

f_17m_ca653d0.jpg

f_18m_6ff27e5.jpg

Hihi

indeed very nice.. is it value for money? any tips to share like their services during the whole of reno process?

also getting a few quotations from others...wish to play safe before deciding on final one so trying to fish as much info as possible

thanks v much

Hi,

Yes, my house is done by Summit William Wong.. In fact, wanna drop a note to thank the designer William for the great job in handling the renovation of our flat!

My wife and I appreciate his professionalism, honesty and most importantly enthusiasm in this renovation project. We are pleased by his promptness in assisting the various requests that we have.. whether its big or small request, he will try to help us, and with no delay.

I'm impressed by his perfectionism and creativity as a interior designer where he treat my renovation like its your own house, where he advice us on what's feasible and attractive without costing too much money too...

Have already started introducing Summit contact to my friends and relatives, keep up the good work! :>

Below are 2 pictures of my house
http://picasaweb.google.com/jenngcl/LoveNe...573662177130562
http://picasaweb.google.com/jenngcl/LoveNe...573744230494834

Hihi

indeed very nice.. is it value for money? any tips to share like their services during the whole of reno process?

also getting a few quotations from others...wish to play safe before deciding on final one so trying to fish as much info as possible

thanks v much

dunno how to define "value-for-money' wor...

i think we got value for money becos our id was v patient and accomodating.

i.e. can tahan dun show black face even tho' our reno drag for 6mths + do whatever he can to meet our expectations. :P

fellow-forummer zhiz has a v helpful thread here on id selection process:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=24479

happy hunting! :)

agree with firehorse..worth considering.

We are also happy with our ID. :good:

Some small hiccups but was rectified and resolved. Overall meet our expectations! :yamseng:

dunno how to define "value-for-money' wor...

i think we got value for money becos our id was v patient and accomodating.

i.e. can tahan dun show black face even tho' our reno drag for 6mths + do whatever he can to meet our expectations. :P

fellow-forummer zhiz has a v helpful thread here on id selection process:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=24479

happy hunting! :)

Hi

Totally agree that its impt to have good friends that recommend you only good ID that they have experienced with..

been hearing Summit Design name from friends so approached them.. glad that many people have good impressions of them..hopefully can deal with them too

Understand their services are good from you, how abt design? are they practical? up to trend? tks

cheers

agree with firehorse..worth considering.

We are also happy with our ID. :good:

Some small hiccups but was rectified and resolved. Overall meet our expectations! :yamseng:

Hi

Wow glad to hear that...

you mind elaborating their goodness?

so out of 10 , how much would you grade them?

cheers

QUOTE (simon @ Apr 7 2010, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

Yes, my house is done by Summit William.. In fact, wanna drop a note to thank the designer William for the great job in handling the renovation of our flat!

My wife and I appreciate his professionalism, honesty and most importantly enthusiasm in this renovation project. We are pleased by his promptness in assisting the various requests that we have.. whether its big or small request, he will try to help us, and with no delay.

I'm impressed by his perfectionism and creativity as a interior designer where he treat my renovation like its your own house, where he advice us on what's feasible and attractive without costing too much money too...

Have already started introducing Summit contact to my friends and relatives, keep up the good work! :>

Below are 2 pictures of my house
http://picasaweb.google.com/jenngcl/LoveNe...573662177130562
http://picasaweb.google.com/jenngcl/LoveNe...573744230494834

hi
pics are really stylish.. totally agree that professionalism, honesty and most importantly enthusiasm are very important

seems like really many people like Summit Design... this is really comforting to hear as i m waiting for final quote fr them.

normally how long does it take to complete whole house renovation? are they efficient???/

cheers