Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Been very busy with work to update.

Hacking finished and mansory work has started.

Bathroom wall tiles up already from what I can see yesterday.

Hope to be home early tonight to post pics.

Hi, Can anyone PM me Willam contact, i am looking for ID and it seems they have good reputation here.

Thanks.

QUOTE (dolma @ Jun 14 2010, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Been very busy with work to update.
Hacking finished and mansory work has started.
Bathroom wall tiles up already from what I can see yesterday.
Hope to be home early tonight to post pics.

thanks for sharing ur reno :D

summit is also one of my shortlisted id.. thot different id, but i believe the company somehow got standard pratice..

Anyone engage Nicholas as the ID from Summit?

Our 1st appt is nxt mth so con-currently doing alot of stuff.. meetup with him once but nt too impress with his creativity and ideas. Overall, he's ok but I guess I can't feel the confidence in him. Need some feedback on him..

Hi all, may I know if the Id at summit do site visit on the 1st meeting or discuss and quote using floor plan? I feel that it is important for Id to have a sense of the the space before they suggest anything and be creative. ;) I personally dislike those who just "talking on paper".

QUOTE (rustyscrew @ Jun 24 2010, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all, may I know if the Id at summit do site visit on the 1st meeting or discuss and quote using floor plan? I feel that it is important for Id to have a sense of the the space before they suggest anything and be creative. wink.gif I personally dislike those who just "talking on paper".

Yup. Designer actually meet me at my new flat on a Saturday for the 1st meeting! And what impress me most is he actually send the quote to me ard 6 hrs later. haha..

True, i personally dun like ID/contractor to tell me to meet them at their office to "discuss". You see, just by looking at the piece of paper how you can advise me on details? deal.gif

QUOTE (bearlyn2406 @ Jun 25 2010, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup. Designer actually meet me at my new flat on a Saturday for the 1st meeting! And what impress me most is he actually send the quote to me ard 6 hrs later. haha..

True, i personally dun like ID/contractor to tell me to meet them at their office to "discuss". You see, just by looking at the piece of paper how you can advise me on details? deal.gif

Hi Bearlyn that sound good. May I get his contact from you? I shall PM you. Thanks.

Summit is one of my "shortlisted" reno company... I'm new here so I would like to know who had engaged them recently as I would love to see pics of reno done or in progress...

Hi, anyone use Nicholas before from Summit Design?
Have a chat with him, think he's quite ok, though seem a bit newbie.
So, wanna check if anyone uses him as ID before?

QUOTE (eidisis @ Jul 2 2010, 01:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Summit is one of my "shortlisted" reno company... I'm new here so I would like to know who had engaged them recently as I would love to see pics of reno done or in progress...

HI Eidisis,

I engaged with Summit before for the reno of my house and my ID is Nicholas. What do you want to know?? Feel free to ask me any questions.

QUOTE (sgedo @ Jul 8 2010, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HI Eidisis,

I engaged with Summit before for the reno of my house and my ID is Nicholas. What do you want to know?? Feel free to ask me any questions.

Hi...Thanks for your reply... I think I would just like to know how satisfied you are with the renovation outcome and the quality of the job done?