Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Just completed my reno with Summit Design. Will definitely recommend them for their great designs and competitive pricing.

Would also personally recommend Summit Design.

He was very responsible and the designs he came up with were great (will post pictures of the completed flat shortly). He was also very prompt in resolving post reno issues and even went the extra miles. For instance, he engaged professionals to buff and polish my room parquet flooring (out of his own goodwill) even though the floor was done by HDB (lots of scratch marks). Now the parquet is shiny and smooth. :) Another example - he got his supplier to change the entire laminate for a door panel on my request because of a few tiny dark speckles.

For someone as OCD as me, he has exceeded my expectations Hence, if you want a good experience in renovating your flat and efficient (and effective) post reno service, ****** is the guy to go to. Have also been recommending him to my friends.

Cheers!

Edited by leyenda

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

This is a testimonial to the ID, William Wong of Summit Design Studio. We highly appreciate of what he has done for the renovation of our resale house recently, from the pre-qualification, design, negotiation, renovation work until the delivery of the house.

We interviewed 5 Interior Design Studios and Summit Design Studio was our final selection. Here are the reasons "why":

1. Attention to details - all items were well categorised and itemised, with transparency and honesty. We were thoroughly impressed with the detailed quotes, professionally drawn Reno Plan and excellent execution of Project Management Implementation Plan.

2. Patience - William came to our house a few times, even before the handover from the last owner. We made several visits to talk over the materials and the differences. The design plan was requested to be revised. He demonstrated great patience and professionalism in listening, understanding and meeting to our needs.

3. Quality contractors - William ensure that high quality contractors were engaged and they delivered their work seamlessly and on time. For any corrections, he has the "power" to activate and align with the contractors for immediate remedies. In other words, he has the high credibility and good relationship amongst his team of contractors.

4. Hands-on - William is a very hands-on person and he demonstrated great experience in the industry. Should there be any doubt or discrepancy, he will personally review the case and get the things fixed quickly. Well we do not expect knows everything, he seems to be very knowledgeable to a lot of building materials and be open-minded to explore any new one. For example, we introduced one new table top material from Italy. He did not push away (like some other IDs) and yet explore more with the local distributor and his other colleagues.

5. Responsive - one of the greatest concerns of many house owners is the response time of the ID. As some of us may be rushing with time to move in, or be away a lot for biz trips, we would expect a fast response from the ID. William was very quick in responding to any text messages, emails or phone calls. He always managed our expectations well.

Overall, we have an extraordinary experience in deploying Summit and William's professional service. Rest assured we have no hesitation in highly recommending William as your ID!!! Feel free to let us know if you need any info.

Very sad for my case. I should have see the forum earlier here. I engaged a guy call Ken Lee as the work near completion, when I ask him to rectify my issues, he said ok but after which cannot be found. Call him or message him does not reply. Some of the workmanship was pretty lousy like joints are protruding. I guess after you paid the remaining are history. Bad experience I should say.

Edited by leyenda

I used him some time back Oso! I had a few issues with my reno and he said will send ppl down which I had to call a few times to confirm. Some issues were not covered Oso. Was pretty heart pain spending so much $ for e Reno. Our Reno was a very rushed one cos I was abt to give birth and after e Reno I was lazy to haunt him cos I've got a baby and a preschooler to look after. He did manage to handover our place bef I give birth so somehow we give n take.

Very sad for my case. I should have see the forum earlier here. I engaged a guy call Kee Lee as the work near completion, when I ask him to rectify my issues, he said ok but after which cannot be found. Call him or message him does not reply. Some of the workmanship was pretty lousy like joints are protruding. I guess after you paid the remaining are history. Bad experience I should say.

Edited by leyenda

Mine renovation started since starting of Jan till now. It was like 2 months plus coming to 3 months. Apparently they out source to 3rd party contractor to do the wall feature is having issue. My wall feature was "eating" into my false ceiling and apparently the 3rd party contractor who did the wall feature does not want to change as he know he measure wrongly and insist us to accept the defect wall feature. ID side just ask me to accept it as they cannot do anything also. Super sad and next time will not recommend Summit Design to friends and colleagues. Those need me to send the photo please PM me thanks.

Hi Checkmate2506

Wah.. they can outsource to 3rd partner contractor and dont comms with one another wan? Mind telling me the name of your ID, coz Summit Design is one of the ID companies which I tot of finding too.. can send me ur photos to osh_86@hotmail.com too? TIA n hope things can resolve on ur side!!

My experience with SUMMIT design is not as good as the majority here. My ID KEN LEE can't deliver his promise and when confronted always have excuses. Let alone the rectifying work during warranty period, during the reno itself he failed to finish within the schedule we agreed on (i guess we have to ask contractor to put in penalty fee when they missed the deadline in the contract). After 2wks delayed he still left a lots of debris, tiles, etc. Until this vr moment some of which still in front of my place.

during CNY and end of year is the worse time to engage any ID I guess. imagine lots of ID share the same contractors.

I guess it depend on individual's luck to engage the right ID.

Just to share on my experience with my ID, for more detail I can share via pm.

• Like 1