Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I met an ID from the company, but after one site visit and two visits to the office, the ID still tried to persuade me not to do certain things to the flat. The ID said that HDB will take too long to approve. Even though the price was acceptable, I felt that I couldn't get what I wanted.

Guest Clement Wan

After contemplating all the different ID companies wife and I finally chose Summit Design to handle reno works for our EC.

So far we're very pleased with the level of service and expertise of our ID, his name is Kenny. We find that he's really sincere and patient in accommodating us (esp since we have a little infant) and a pleasure to work with. Willing to pitch in good suggestions too!

Reno works starting soon and we're looking forward to having our unit completed! Thanks Kenny! :)

Edited by Clement Wan

Hi guys,

I am looking for an ID now for my house. Can anyone PM me *** contact?

Or does anyone know if it is okay to just go down to their office?

Thanks and hope your reno is going well! :)

went to SDS and spoken to the designer. hve received his quotation n think his quote quite reasonable n most likely will get SDS to do the renovation as compared with other few companies that have quoted me.

It been awhile that we have broken door cabinet and always trouble me as we always thought that is not acceptable to look for interior designer company to take this such small project. We tried our luck and call Summit design and suprisely they (Kenny) actually taking up and present to us idea and it is within our tight budget. With his professional services and hard work, finally I have a new set of kitchen cabinet to complete my kitchen. Now I looking another tiny project in my house with Kenny again.