Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Samantha n I would like to say thank you so much n appreciation for the professional manner in which you (Kenny from Summit Design) handled our home renovation so well. The quality of workmanship is excellent n above our expectation, the project was complete in a timely fashion. I was particularly pleased with your administration of the whole project n with the time you took to explain various aspects during the renovation progress to us. Your assistance n professional advices were helping us so much to make various decision along the way was greatly appreciatively. We're delighted with the final results n looking forwards to enjoy our new home. We wish u all the best in your future endeavours.

Regards

Edited by henRICKTHO

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest Sharon Koh Qi Rong

Hi,

Edited by Sharon Koh Qi Rong

This is a testimonial to the ID, William Wong of Summit Design Studio. We highly appreciate of what he has done for the renovation of our resale house recently, from the pre-qualification, design, negotiation, renovation work until the delivery of the house.

We interviewed 5 Interior Design Studios and Summit Design Studio was our final selection. Here are the reasons "why":

1. Attention to details - all items were well categorised and itemised, with transparency and honesty. We were thoroughly impressed with the detailed quotes, professionally drawn Reno Plan and excellent execution of Project Management Implementation Plan.

2. Patience - William came to our house a few times, even before the handover from the last owner. We made several visits to talk over the materials and the differences. The design plan was requested to be revised. He demonstrated great patience and professionalism in listening, understanding and meeting to our needs.

3. Quality contractors - William ensure that high quality contractors were engaged and they delivered their work seamlessly and on time. For any corrections, he has the "power" to activate and align with the contractors for immediate remedies. In other words, he has the high credibility and good relationship amongst his team of contractors.

4. Hands-on - William is a very hands-on person and he demonstrated great experience in the industry. Should there be any doubt or discrepancy, he will personally review the case and get the things fixed quickly. Well we do not expect knows everything, he seems to be very knowledgeable to a lot of building materials and be open-minded to explore any new one. For example, we introduced one new table top material from Italy. He did not push away (like some other IDs) and yet explore more with the local distributor and his other colleagues.

5. Responsive - one of the greatest concerns of many house owners is the response time of the ID. As some of us may be rushing with time to move in, or be away a lot for biz trips, we would expect a fast response from the ID. William was very quick in responding to any text messages, emails or phone calls. He always managed our expectations well.

Overall, we have an extraordinary experience in deploying Summit and William's professional service. Rest assured we have no hesitation in highly recommending William as your ID!!! Feel free to let us know if you need any info.

Hi! bplim, can kindly pm me your ID's contact? Thanks in advance

Hi, i'm looking for an ID for my coming house as well.

Any one can pm me Carol and William Wong's contact?

Thanks!

Hi, i'm looking for an ID for my coming house as well.

Any one can pm me Carol and William Wong's contact?

Thanks!

Same here, thank you so much !

This post is specially dedicate to our ID who renovate our dream house, Kenny Cheng.

I would like to express my appreciation for the outstanding total renovation recently completed in my dream house, without your efforts & co-ordinations my dreams won't come true.

Once again, really thank you so much for your precious time that you'd spend during our dream house renovation. For whom who has your own dream house ideas & thinking, I'm here highly recommend Kenny Cheng from Summit Design Studio for your dream house renovation. Below are some finished works photos done by Kenny Cheng

ENtiVv.jpg9Xlivw.jpgr9WT9k.jpgl3zC65.jpgpCKE79.jpg

Best regards

Edited by f00lishmanace

Just met up with William last 2 days.

waiting for his Quotation now.

We felt quite comfortable during his presentation, hope he can give us good price.

Will meet him again next week.

Edited by beeyee

This post is specially dedicate to our ID who renovate our dream house, Kenny Cheng.

I would like to express my appreciation for the outstanding total renovation recently completed in my dream house, without your efforts & co-ordinations my dreams won't come true.

Once again, really thank you so much for your precious time that you'd spend during our dream house renovation. For whom who has your own dream house ideas & thinking, I'm here highly recommend Kenny Cheng from Summit Design Studio for your dream house renovation. Below are some finished works photos done by Kenny Cheng

ENtiVv.jpg9Xlivw.jpgr9WT9k.jpgl3zC65.jpgpCKE79.jpg

Best regards

Hi foolishmanace

I like your home concept, simple, neat & nice. Can you PM me Kenny Cheng's contact number?

Thanks in advance

Usually I never give any testimonial or complaints unless necessary, since this is our first home (4rm resale flat) and we are very satisfied and happy with the work delivered by Carol Lim from Summit Dezign Studio Pte ltd.

It was a like time racing for us to choose the right ID as we need to move out from existing rented flat as soon as possible (as our son need to start the school soon in our new place and avoid unnecessary rental cost). Initially received recommended ID from our property agent but the proposal is not interactive, checked in this forum and found couple of IDs. Few reasons why we decided with Carol Lim

1. Recommended by my friend
  2. She can commit on the short timeline on our requirement – she did it!
  3. The proposal is the best as far as I have received from other IDs, where all the details have been highlighted – you will see all the cost everywhere but this is very helpful for us to short listed the renovation priority
  4. Communication, very responsive – can be done with WA group (with my wife as well) and she will entertain your message until midnight
  5. Space planning – very open, since I like to plan the layout on my own, she will try to accommodate my plan and share her input as well
  6. Budget – you got what you paid. I have a short budget, but will her proposal, I can utilize the budget wisely

Work

• Masonry: very neat and professionally done, overlay of bathroom floor tiles has good water flow. Full renovation in the master bathroom was done perfectly as same as 3D drawing.
  • Painting: Paint job was standard, this because of the short timeline for painter to paint the whole house within 2 days as we need to move in in the 3rd day. Painter was able to come and touch up a few times towards the end of the project.
  • Glasswork, door-work and laminate floor: Overall good job, love my new floor and shower glass so much. The PD-Door in both bathrooms is just great, thanks to Carol had informed us to use this instead of bi-fold door.
  • Plumbing: Both bathrooms are problem free up to now
  • Carpentry: We love the most with the carpentry; the results are just reflected as per 3D drawing. Planned to get 2nd and 3rd bedroom built-in cupboard with her in future
  • Electrical: Installation is very neat. Some issued with the HS's light. Initialy I thought I purchased the light and was asking her why the light is not install. Without doubts, she asked the electrician to get the new one and install. But, when we both checked on the my fitting purchased bill, actually no light for HS been purchased. paiseh, have complained to her, but she happyly responded that the light FOC for me. waw so great! And the electrician is very friendly also, as we need to drill some AC remote to the wall, he happily do it with smile.
  • Overall:
    • Project handover period on time as schedule
    • We have moved in for 2 months and so far no rectifications required, except the ceiling fan (is not related to the renovation). But when we told her last night about this problem, she responded very quickly and help me to follow-up with the electrical shop

Details:

1. HDB 4A, 95 sqm
  2. Received Key: 10 July 2015
  3. Renovation started – 11 July, end 14 Aug 2015

PM me for her contact and photo

Regards,

KmPm

Edited by kmpm

Mr Edward Seet from Summit Design Studio was the main interior designer for my condo. I have been more than satisfied with his work and would recommend his services to anyone looking for a designer for their small apartments. He quoted me reasonable price for the extensive customised designs I want as compared to several other design companies who probably can’t be bothered to handle small quotations like mine.

As my condo is rather small, I had requested for him to make full use of every single area. He utilised the space very well - the spacious platform beds plus the additional customised storage space almost doubled whatever available storage space I had in mind. His attention to detail is also pretty commendable - from the living hall cabinets to the balcony floor decking, his advice have allowed me to choose the most durable materials for my own living comfort.
He is a particularly responsible guy too. Despite his army re-service training, he still tries his best to follow up on matters which I take issue with and makes an effort, when available, to coordinate matters between carpenters and me.
A big thanks to Edward!