Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pessimizt

Hob And Hood Usage

Hi all,

Question is, how many people got install the chimney hoods and how is the suction ? What brand good and value for money ? If you already have installed the chimney hood, did you still fix a door at the kitchen entrance ?

Thanks for replying !

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

Question is, how many people got install the chimney hoods and how is the suction ? What brand good and value for money ? If you already have installed the chimney hood, did you still fix a door at the kitchen entrance ?

Thanks for replying !

Hi... I just gotten my Teka hob & Hood after hearing so much good review about them.

Mine was the non-chimney hood tho dued to the very limited spacing in my tiny kitchen.

Not considering to do kitchen door cos my kitchen design was really impossible to have sliding nor casement door.

I think to consider a kitchen door probably depends if you really cook alot at home. As for me and hubby, i doubt we will cook everyday so we drop the idea of having a kitchen door since our kitchen is already so small. Hee... Hee...

Edited by Qrissy

Hi... I just gotten my Teka hob & Hood after hearing so much good review about them.

Mine was the non-chimney hood tho dued to the very limited spacing in my tiny kitchen.

Not considering to do kitchen door cos my kitchen design was really impossible to have sliding nor casement door.

I think to consider a kitchen door probably depends if you really cook alot at home. As for me and hubby, i doubt we will cook everyday so we drop the idea of having a kitchen door since our kitchen is already so small. Hee... Hee...

Hello, so how much you paid for the Teka hob and hood ? Any pix to show ? :notti:

I was actually thinking of getting Aerogaz......but seems like unable to find much review here. You heard before ? We're eyeing a stainless steel 2 burner hob + 3503C chimney hood. Some shops quoted us $625 for tempered glass 2 burner hob + 3503C hood. So i think if we're getting stainless steel ones, the price should be lower bah. :unsure:

Anyone else using or bought Aerogaz hob n hood ? Please comment ! :help:

Hello, so how much you paid for the Teka hob and hood ? Any pix to show ? :P

I was actually thinking of getting Aerogaz......but seems like unable to find much review here. You heard before ? We're eyeing a stainless steel 2 burner hob + 3503C chimney hood. Some shops quoted us $625 for tempered glass 2 burner hob + 3503C hood. So i think if we're getting stainless steel ones, the price should be lower bah. :D

Anyone else using or bought Aerogaz hob n hood ? Please comment ! :)

i got the hob + hood + sink at $1116 after 20% disc.

have got any pics as i have not installed them yet.

u may have a look at the Teka website. All the models are there. :P