Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zincman81

4 room BTO at Woodlands Glen

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 26/02/2017 at 10:48 PM, Zincman81 said:

maybe you can share with me or we can compare our quotes see we got kana chopped or not...:D

The ID i engage is quite expensive.. re** & r*lax.. 

they claim to offer lifetime warranty thou.. i went to compare price amg a few IDs and my ID price per ft is more expensive..:bangwall:

eg for cabinet/wardrobe its abt 180/ft, tall larder is 200/ft.. etc :unsure:

Edited by Clarence Lye

8 hours ago, Clarence Lye said:

they claim to offer lifetime warranty thou.. i went to compare price amg a few IDs and my ID price per ft is more expensive..:bangwall:

Hmm..wardrobe at 180/ft is cheap wor

10 hours ago, Clarence Lye said:

I went to R&R before. They are very expensive compared to the others, definitely charge a premium price. I am not impressed with their hard selling so I left. 

I got my kitchen cabinet with internal laminate with free Blum hinges at $130 /per foot run, bedroom casement wardrobe with internal laminate with Blum hinges at $250/per foot run and kitchen top with iquartz at $120/per foot run

2 hours ago, Zincman81 said:

I got my kitchen cabinet with internal laminate with free Blum hinges at $130 /per foot run, bedroom casement wardrobe with internal laminate with Blum hinges at $250/per foot run and kitchen top with iquartz at $120/per foot run

Your pricing is similar to mine. 

17 hours ago, Hwmook said:

I went to R&R before. They are very expensive compared to the others, definitely charge a premium price. I am not impressed with their hard selling so I left. 

Yah..was quoted $375 per ft run for wardrobe..watever lifetime warranty they are offering..we are paying for it

16 hours ago, Zincman81 said:

Hi zincman..Are u doing overlay for toilet? If yes..can pm me the cost quoted by ur id?

4 hours ago, daryl78 said:

Yah..was quoted $375 per ft run for wardrobe..watever lifetime warranty they are offering..we are paying for it

Wow, that is really ex .how to rest and relax ?

3 hours ago, daryl78 said:

Hi zincman..Are u doing overlay for toilet? If yes..can pm me the cost quoted by ur id?

I not doing overlaying of tiles to the toilet.we buy vanity set from Hoe Kee and ask our id firm to install for us.not wanting to spend too much money on toilets.just my 2 cents

Given i have signed with r&r.. (cant back out alrdy).. if i need to do additional hacking of the kitchen windows between e service yard.. any lobang or suggestions? Wanna do it with others instead of r&r. :unsure:

On 28/02/2017 at 7:33 PM, Hwmook said:

Maybe i shouldnt be attracted to their lifetime warranty and the case trust thingy.. because i have friends that paid for the reno and the contractor/ID went mia

1 hour ago, Clarence Lye said:

Maybe i shouldnt be attracted to their lifetime warranty and the case trust thingy.. because i have friends that paid for the reno and the contractor/ID went mia

since sign with them liao, then must be positive :lol:. i think since they are such a big firm with a reputation, they would take care of your reno.

47 minutes ago, fifteenmay said:

since sign with them liao, then must be positive :lol:. i think since they are such a big firm with a reputation, they would take care of your reno.

Ya..  but everything is so much more expensive.. :bangwall:

so have to find alternative to do the things i want by removing from my contract