Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zincman81

4 room BTO at Woodlands Glen

1 hour ago, Clarence Lye said:

Ya..  but everything is so much more expensive.. :bangwall:

so have to find alternative to do the things i want by removing from my contract

hmm.. some stuff that can take out from quotation would be bedroom doors, main gate, flooring, vanity cabinets, electrical..

i believe electrical is not part of their quotation though right?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
12 hours ago, Clarence Lye said:

Given i have signed with r&r.. (cant back out alrdy).. if i need to do additional hacking of the kitchen windows between e service yard.. any lobang or suggestions? Wanna do it with others instead of r&r. :unsure:

One of my friend who put 2k or 4k deposit to the R@R for renovating his house at puggol.in the end he forfeited the deposit and engaged other id to do up his house.in the end he save abt 5k.becoz of the difference in pricing

10 hours ago, Zincman81 said:

One of my friend who put 2k or 4k deposit to the R@R for renovating his house at puggol.in the end he forfeited the deposit and engaged other id to do up his house.in the end he save abt 5k.becoz of the difference in pricing

My deposit was 20% (~8k).. abit too much to forfeit.. so i thinking to maybe just use tt n do up whatever reno can be done.. then find others. Nt sure if thats wise. :jail:

11 hours ago, Clarence Lye said:

My deposit was 20% (~8k).. abit too much to forfeit.. so i thinking to maybe just use tt n do up whatever reno can be done.. then find others. Nt sure if thats wise. :jail:

I think they wouldnt allow u to take out too many items from the contract after u haf signed

On 2/28/2017 at 9:18 PM, Zincman81 said:

I got my kitchen cabinet with internal laminate with free Blum hinges at $130 /per foot run, bedroom casement wardrobe with internal laminate with Blum hinges at $250/per foot run and kitchen top with iquartz at $120/per foot run

that looks pretty decent. could you pm me your contractor/id contact please? i got a quote from a contractor and with the cabinets, backsplash, quartz & blum it came up to $375pfr so i asked for the cost breakdown and he couldnt give it to me. he said they quote by "lump sum" so he cannot give me the pfr for the cabinets & countertop. looks like he isnt keen on my biz at all.

Edited by matchalatte

On 28/02/2017 at 9:18 PM, Zincman81 said:

I got my kitchen cabinet with internal laminate with free Blum hinges at $130 /per foot run, bedroom casement wardrobe with internal laminate with Blum hinges at $250/per foot run and kitchen top with iquartz at $120/per foot run

Hi Zincman81,

Can you please PM me the contact of your Contractor / ID for the Kitchen Cabinet ?

Thanks

On 7/2/2017 at 1:48 PM, wlglen said:

Hi Zincman81,

Can you please PM me the contact of your Contractor / ID for the Kitchen Cabinet ?

Thanks

Hi, pm sent

9 hours ago, Zincman81 said:

Hi guys, collected my keys last Wed, busy shopping for stuffs.Reno going to start tomorrow.

nice.. wanna look at some progress. haha.

On 7/2/2017 at 1:48 PM, wlglen said:

Today some workers came up to do the base for the kitchen cabinet base, fridge, washing machine , shower kerb for the toilets