Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zincman81

4 room BTO at Woodlands Glen

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 7/8/2017 at 8:00 PM, Zincman81 said:

Fan coils installed after pressure testing. Next is to box up the trunkings. ID arrange electrician and false ceiling guys on Monday.

3e84e07c-b437-427a-b4ce-49b4fbe0f2c7.jpg

55c78c20-5551-42b9-9cff-63cb08843558.jpg

399242d5-1bfc-4789-a719-4ca823042b4a.jpg

b7701cb6-7b6b-44e7-92b1-13ce2526d520.jpg

f4b7ec53-78e6-44c7-8779-12b1f8c7887c.jpg

cool. did the aircon installer tell u how to run the piping.. or your ID told them?
How are your box up going to be like?

3 hours ago, Clarence Lye said:

cool. did the aircon installer tell u how to run the piping.. or your ID told them?
How are your box up going to be like?

My id met my good friend who is the aircon installer at my place and they discuss how the pipes should be run as short as possible and not affect the design of the house. 

Today morning met my id and his electricians at my flat to finalize the shifting and adding of power points.Then the electricians started work immediately.I will go inspect and update tomorrow.

• Like 1

Finally did our shopping for most of our stuffs like lightings, furnitures and bathroom accessories.

Bought all our lights and Fanco Icon 48' from Nissei Lightings located at Blk 326 Woodlands St 32  #01-109.Very friendly and nice uncle and auntie running the shop.

17 hours ago, Zincman81 said:

Finally did our shopping for most of our stuffs like lightings, furnitures and bathroom accessories.

Bought all our lights and Fanco Icon 48' from Nissei Lightings located at Blk 326 Woodlands St 32  #01-109.Very friendly and nice uncle and auntie running the shop.

what lights you bought? can share what's the item cost also? 
i'm finding track light LED bulbs..

Edited by Clarence Lye

Having problems to upload photos.so far lightings, ceiling fan, grilles and service yard installed.tomolo will start to install others carpentry.