Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pikachuuu

A lot of white and brown sia

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

guys, if you are feeling down, head down to this thread, it will surely put a smile on your face..you are one funny fellah

i also liked story how you ended up with ID/Contractor A, POWERRRRR!!!!! and the side comments on other IDs who ignore you :yeah:

goodluck on your reno!

Hi Pickachuuu - congrats on getting your keys.. i send you pm to ask further on Contractor A and ID K.. promise i will not hold you responsible if they do something bad (see, im reading your disclaimers!  :P thank you!

7 hours ago, powerlee said:

Hi Pickachuuu - congrats on getting your keys.. i send you pm to ask further on Contractor A and ID K.. promise i will not hold you responsible if they do something bad (see, im reading your disclaimers!  :P thank you!

1 hour ago, starryz said:

Hi Pikachuu,

Can you pm me the contacts of Contractor A?

Thanks!

PM-ed already. Also updated the drawings by Con. A please see if you are comfortable with them before contacting him ;) 

10 hours ago, fifteenmay said:

like your writing style! so amusing!:D

can't wait to see your progress!

Hehe I am reading yours too! 

9 hours ago, neomatrix said:

guys, if you are feeling down, head down to this thread, it will surely put a smile on your face..you are one funny fellah

i also liked story how you ended up with ID/Contractor A, POWERRRRR!!!!! and the side comments on other IDs who ignore you :yeah:

goodluck on your reno!

Thank you for support, that t-blog really very funny! Funnier than mine hehe

5 hours ago, tohlianseng said:

the aircon logo jin naise.. :P

can pm the contact for the air con and con A?

currently i like your blog sia cos it make my day haha.. look forward more updates. 

bookmark!

PM you just now already ^^ 

2 hours ago, kingandbin said:

Hehe I'm honored to be on your stated list of tblogs! Your writing style is so cute and amusing lah. Will be following this thread closely for more updates! :lol:

King&bin helped us a lot too, we gained inspirations from your taobao buys :bow:

This is a side track just to show you my current kitchen. 

Not too sure if you guys can see the quality of the workmanship or not, but wife said that when she saw the chosen one's workmanship she was like "wah!" Whereas for the house that ID K showed us she was like "orh, okay. Not bad" It's just different on the scale of Wahness you know?

S__1327110.jpg

My parents had chosen solid surface for the table top. For our house we have chosen pacnel which is also like kompacplus. 

Solid surface was chosen because my mom didn't want to see the lines on surface which apparently is the case for quartz top. Also she liked that she can polish the surface if she wants too if there is scratches. We didn't pick this after knowing that the top cannot withstand heat and if we drip soy sauce on it, there would be the oh f! moment and a mad scramble for cloth. 

S__1327111.jpg

S__1327108.jpg

P/S he gifted that metal plate behind the stove to us :yeah:

S__1327109.jpg

All drawers etc all use soft closing hinge. Not Blum, but still close softly shhhhh. 

Wife was particularly impressed by this. In fact the neighbours who came to our show kitchen were also surprised to know that the birds are not living on top of a freezer/fridge but a moving cupboard with the shhhh hinges. 

S__1327130.jpg

Paiseh for the low quality, promise I will use more superior camera for our new house!