Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pikachuuu

A lot of white and brown sia

22 hours ago, fifteenmay said:

wah so long! mine coming back to work tomorrow for tiling.. 

they took the week before CNY off. Suppose to do vinyl flooring but the chosen one said no point since it would gather dust o.0

18 hours ago, Chem12 said:

Hihi, I enjoyed reading your blog so far! Can you pm me the contact of Contractor A & ID K? Thanks!

PM-ed! 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
1 hour ago, pikachuuu said:

they took the week before CNY off. Suppose to do vinyl flooring but the chosen one said no point since it would gather dust o.0

PM-ed! 

i think different pple have different leave. tilers come back earlier i think..my mum's neighbour workers all came back to work on chu san! :rolleyes:

23 hours ago, fifteenmay said:

i think different pple have different leave. tilers come back earlier i think..my mum's neighbour workers all came back to work on chu san! :rolleyes:

ya diff policies also i m sure.

Mine came back this week, cannot wait to visit the house again ahahha

On 27/12/2016 at 1:04 AM, pikachuuu said:

Feb 19 -Week 1 of 3 weeks

why this title leh? Because the chosen one promised to finish in 3 weeks wor, he also asked us to pass him the remaining amount. My poor wallet, getting slimmer than my wife. 

anyway with zero expectations, we popped by our house today.. 

IMG_3781.JPG\

omg! grills for all rooms and service yard done! Btw I took photos of all the grills la, but because of the afternoon light, cannot see anything except the lines la so no point, they just look like rectangles lor nothing special. Our grills are silver colour to match the windows. Didn't opt for invisible grills because we might wanna hang our underwear show neighbours next time (kidding)! Stupiak wife thought that the invisible grills can remove when she song one. 

IMG_3789.JPG

I think this is the brand. 

then we also saw...

ALL VINYL FLOORS PIAK IN, ALL WALLS MORE OR LESS PAINTED! OMG!

IMG_3785.JPG

This is the Japanese Elm in the masterbed room. Even the sides also same color <3

IMG_3786.JPG

They also did this "bump/hump" thing. Is it normal for vinyl floors? Don't care la, i love it! 

(Edit: orhhhh i know already, the bump is to prevent the vinyl floor from sticking out one #jismartyisia)

IMG_3787.JPG

This is the brand of the vinyl floor. This is the My fair lady in the study and spare bedroom.IMG_3793.JPG

Overview of the MBR. Walls I think they only painted once, not complete yet. 

Wall color is cloud formation. Personally I feel it is a bit dark, but wife insisted. Have to listen la, else later really dark clouds form above her head I dai. 

IMG_3783.JPG

Study room. I think the wall is some lilac white or something. Looks much brighter in reality.. Makes me feel like working for 12 hours sia! 

Finally my favourite room... 

IMG_3795.JPG

Tada! the spare room. Wall color is pink cloud. Because of how pinkish it is, it made the floor looked different from the study room one even though it is the same floor. Kept on giving my wife "THE EYE" when i compare this room to our MBR. She told me i could either

a) paint the MBR this color now or

b) next time we paint together

I decided to go for (b) keep the painting for our future lomantic date yo. 

Also want to say that the workers/chosen one also got a bit of artistic eye sia. The skirting for the two rooms are white instead of following the vinyl floor color like in the MBR. Got a nice contrast. Didn't think this would work in the MBR. :paint:

IMG_3788.JPG

A v cui pano thanks to the bright light from the window. 

Ok that's all for now! 

Hopefully we can share the carpentry in our next update :D 

IMG_3790.JPG

Love the pink!my daughter wld like it! Im painting her room her chosen pink colour #soyoungcandecide 

And yr vinyl colours are so matching and soothing to e eye! Good choice!

On 20/02/2017 at 1:59 AM, fifteenmay said:

Love the pink!my daughter wld like it! Im painting her room her chosen pink colour #soyoungcandecide 

And yr vinyl colours are so matching and soothing to e eye! Good choice!

On 01/03/2017 at 9:36 AM, hoWL said:

Love the vinyl planks, am gonna go for the same but with a walnut color.

thank u two :D we really had a hard time choosing heng the colours came out ok

On 01/03/2017 at 4:30 PM, atirchow said:

Hi pikachuuu,

Can PM me your contractor's contact and rough quote 

Thank you

Best regards

Rita

sorry sorry!! will pass u asap! rough quote is 31.5k

for others, i have a tiny update in front!

Hello! 

Enjoyed reading your blog, and am looking forward to your updates!

Would you mind PM-ing me your contractor, air-con and FSM's contacts please?

Thank you! 

On ‎27‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 1:03 AM, pikachuuu said:

Screen_Shot_2016-12-27_at_10_42.18_AM.png

This was the design that cost us the most money because a lot of design work is needed. Also apparently it is illegal because of the height of the platform bed or something (depending on how high you make). But because the wife already gave in on the seat-by-the-window, So I also gave in la, give her the platform bed (hopefully ours is not illegal). Can store things also good la, 4 room small leh. The dressing table she say don't need wor. Can sit on floor and put paint on her face. 

My wife also said she can do her face painting on the floor. :P

All the best to your renovation journey. Enjoy.:rolleyes:

Edited by Sendo999