Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenmura

Marriage Proposal

Korea, u must be very pretty. The way you describe your birthday celebration (and its only a birthday NOT a proposal somemore) is just like a scene what of the movies. I cant help but visualise a pretty lady receving gifts from a dashing young man when I read your posts. :)

Envy all of you. Sometimes I wonder why cant my hb be a fraction of what you guys have done on special occassions? And furthermore unlike you guys, we seldom par tor or go out throughout our whole rs. I remember being rejected for my "proposal" to celebrate special occassions a few times in the past even thou he knows we seldom go out. :)

pretty has what to do with birthday celebration?? :jawdrop: i'm just an ordinary looking lady. :notti:

hubby feels that birthday is always more impt than proposal. i :unsure: why. hubby didn't really propose to me. we just decided to get marry then marry. :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Korea, u must be very pretty. The way you describe your birthday celebration (and its only a birthday NOT a proposal somemore) is just like a scene what of the movies. I cant help but visualise a pretty lady receving gifts from a dashing young man when I read your posts. :dunno:

Envy all of you. Sometimes I wonder why cant my hb be a fraction of what you guys have done on special occassions? And furthermore unlike you guys, we seldom par tor or go out throughout our whole rs. I remember being rejected for my "proposal" to celebrate special occassions a few times in the past even thou he knows we seldom go out. :notti:

Dun compare lah.....some guys are just not that open with their affections. I'm sure your hb shows his love for you in a different way. The grass is always greener on the other side.

Humans compare humans, humans die. Haha... :yamseng:

Dun compare lah.....some guys are just not that open with their affections. I'm sure your hb shows his love for you in a different way. The grass is always greener on the other side.

Humans compare humans, humans die. Haha... 8|

ya, agree lor. there must be something good about diva's hubby and that's why she married him. :notti:

Humans compare humans, humans die. Haha... :idea:

OR maybe "nan ren bu huai, nu ren bu ai?" :yamseng:

humm..good question. sometimes i asked myself that qn also.

that's good. must think positively. :yamseng:

actually its the contary. I realised that its the "ni ren bu huai, nan ren bu ai".

I do not have the power to make any man go against his family for me nor have 2 men fighting over me at the same time like what I have witnessed. :P

ya, me too. i also have no power to make my man to go against his family for me. he protects his family esp his parents. ;)

Hi hi can i share my proposal?

We were in Europe for holiday and on our 3rd yr anniversary, we were in Paris. Knew she would suspect something so i brought her to a picnic on the grass patch in front of the eiffel tower in the afternoon. That was supposed to be a way to celebrate our anniversary. At night, i suggested to go to this tall building overlooking the night scene of Paris cos we were feeling bored in the hotel.

After watching the sun set on top of the 67th storey building, we saw the eiffel glitter like a sparking diamond. It was beautiful. Then i took out my PSP and suggested to play some music. But i played this self-made MTV which i made consisting of a slideshow with our photos and our song. I sang our song to her in my arms while she watched the screen. Then after the song, i proposed to her in a speech prepared in french (my friend help to prepare it and i memorised it). She doesn't understand it so i had english subtitles running across the PSP screen as i did the speech. I did that cos everything sounds sexy and romantic in french! And so i popped the question and gave her the ring. She said Oui! - Yes in french...

:)

Eur-0056.jpg

Copyright singhao

We were in Europe for holiday and on our 3rd yr anniversary, we were in Paris. Knew she would suspect something so i brought her to a picnic on the grass patch in front of the eiffel tower in the afternoon. That was supposed to be a way to celebrate our anniversary. At night, i suggested to go to this tall building overlooking the night scene of Paris cos we were feeling bored in the hotel.

After watching the sun set on top of the 67th storey building, we saw the eiffel glitter like a sparking diamond. It was beautiful. Then i took out my PSP and suggested to play some music. But i played this self-made MTV which i made consisting of a slideshow with our photos and our song. I sang our song to her in my arms while she watched the screen. Then after the song, i proposed to her in a speech prepared in french (my friend help to prepare it and i memorised it). She doesn't understand it so i had english subtitles running across the PSP screen as i did the speech. I did that cos everything sounds sexy and romantic in french! And so i popped the question and gave her the ring. She said Oui! - Yes in french...

:good:

Eur-0056.jpg

Copyright singhao

Wow...that's so romantic!!! Every girl would dream of a proposal like this!:good::thumbs up:

Got anyguy who proposes just to stop their partner's from breaking up with them?

I came across of such stories. Isn't it sad that the gal has to accept the proposal under such a sad occassion?

what do you mean? can explain more? :D

:notti:

Eur-0056.jpg

Copyright singhao

singhao!

nice one!

that's something to remember for a very very long time!

what a story to tell your grandkids...

btw, do you still remember the speech that you memorised? !!

oh..i mean some guys went to the proposal mode when their gf wanted to breakoff.

my guy colleague proposed to his wife in that way. she stayed on and accepted his proposal.

I read some stories that the proposals are used as the last resort to keep the gal from leaving them... :P

i see. how could some guys used such trick! :(:P

if you were one of those gals, what'll you do? :notti:

:)

Eur-0056.jpg

Copyright singhao

Wah so cool and romantic!! I dun need my bf to propose in Paris. He'll just have to fly me there for my holi can already. hahahaha

i see. how could some guys used such trick! 8|:bangwall:

if you were one of those gals, what'll you do? :)

some gals may use this tactic because they hv dated v long already and the guy still dun wanna commit into marriage? :P

One of my closest ex-gf's then bf also proposed to her, because she wanted a breakup due to what reason, I am not sure. He proposed and she accepted. They are still together and have a son.

But somehow I feel is it healthy to keep a person's by your side with such tactic? because this may only be able to keep him/her physically and not the heart.