Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
carl

Finally buying our dream home

Hi all,

I am new to this forum, and I have some questions to ask.

What do you all think is the best option for a first time home buyer, a mortgage broker, or a bank? And how and where  should we start with, if we need a mortgage.

Like all couples, even our dream is to live in our own house. I have recently changed my job, and now I have a better income, so me and my wife have been planning to buy our own home. But, neither of us have any experience with the mortgages.  We are confused in the initial stage itself, between a bank or mortgage broker,  http://www.albertamortgagecentre.com/using-a-mortgage-broker-vs-using-a-bank/.   I am ok to pay high monthly installments, because the loan will end faster. We have already selected the condo that we wish to purchase, and once the mortgage is set, and the funds are ready, we will be heading to our own home soon. So, I need your valuable advises here.

Edited by carl

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

This blog is very interesting to read.it such a nice blog,include about the dream home.the home containing awesome interior design.as a member of tourism.in recently i visit the lot of places around the india.there are lot of beautiful home i seeing.for more informations are included  team outing Bangalore