Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi there,

Just a little post where we finally settled down to write about our experience on the renovation works to our kitchen.

Our place had undergone HDB’s HIP in August2016.  Thereafter, we met up with a few IDs and we finally settled on Renoguyz. I had been following some renovation blogs and had chanced upon Renoguyz and having seen some reviews, decided to message them for a meet up. 

They are social media efficient as mentioned in their Facebook page. This ensures faster overall progress compared to other contractors, as we have noticed. Our kitchen project ended up with their staff, Brayden and Alan. The whole works were mainly handled by Alan with Brayden overseeing it.

I was at first a bit apprehensive as Alan had just joined Renoguyz and I wasn’t sure about his credentials. Over the course of 2-1/2 months, Alan however proved his overall professionalism. Despite the several ongoing changes that we made, he was always patient, ready to listen, giving valuable input. He was also ever ready to learn new ideas that we had brought up. A humble personality that is always cheerful and smilley.

Of course in every renovation project, hiccups are bound to happen. Alan was quick to address and rectify the mistakes made, regardless of whose mistake it was.  All applied corrections were adequate and satisfying. We were very happy to even receive a wonderful gift from Alan to enhance the joy of cooking in a brand new kitchen.

Overall, we are happy with the final results of the whole kitchen project, and we can definitely recommend Alan Leong from Renoguyz to turn your renovation plans into reality. Alan is reachable at 8511-1444.

Below are pics of our kitchen before and after the renovation.

20160901_163517 2.jpg  14671091_1126789867406369_5774921493165812501_2.jpg 14650590_1126789887406367_5257028222402394904_n.jpg 

14670734_1126789937406362_4865396203049416623_1.jpg  20161020_000852.jpg 20161020_000129.jpg 20161019_233935.jpg

Edited by dchan12
addn info

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey hi.. Your new kitchen looks really nice, simple and cozy I must say. 

My parents house at tampines are going through this programme as well. Wish to reno the kitchen as well but seems like not many contractor willing to do it as it is not a full reno. 

I myself is getting my bto keys soon too. Hee..

Can u kindly share his contact here? 

On 1/27/2017 at 6:45 PM, joylian said:

Hey hi.. Your new kitchen looks really nice, simple and cozy I must say. 

My parents house at tampines are going through this programme as well. Wish to reno the kitchen as well but seems like not many contractor willing to do it as it is not a full reno. 

I myself is getting my bto keys soon too. Hee..

Can u kindly share his contact here? 

Hi Joylian,

Alan is reachable at 8511 1444.  Do give him a call and sound him out.  All the best.

On 1/5/2017 at 8:02 PM, dchan12 said:

Hi there,

Just a little post where we finally settled down to write about our experience on the renovation works to our kitchen.

Our place had undergone HDB’s HIP in August2016.  Thereafter, we met up with a few IDs and we finally settled on Renoguyz. I had been following some renovation blogs and had chanced upon Renoguyz and having seen some reviews, decided to message them for a meet up. 

They are social media efficient as mentioned in their Facebook page. This ensures faster overall progress compared to other contractors, as we have noticed. Our kitchen project ended up with their staff, Brayden and Alan. The whole works were mainly handled by Alan with Brayden overseeing it.

I was at first a bit apprehensive as Alan had just joined Renoguyz and I wasn’t sure about his credentials. Over the course of 2-1/2 months, Alan however proved his overall professionalism. Despite the several ongoing changes that we made, he was always patient, ready to listen, giving valuable input. He was also ever ready to learn new ideas that we had brought up. A humble personality that is always cheerful and smilley.

Of course in every renovation project, hiccups are bound to happen. Alan was quick to address and rectify the mistakes made, regardless of whose mistake it was.  All applied corrections were adequate and satisfying. We were very happy to even receive a wonderful gift from Alan to enhance the joy of cooking in a brand new kitchen.

Overall, we are happy with the final results of the whole kitchen project, and we can definitely recommend Alan Leong from Renoguyz to turn your renovation plans into reality. Alan is reachable at 8511-1444.

Below are pics of our kitchen before and after the renovation.

20160901_163517 2.jpg  14671091_1126789867406369_5774921493165812501_2.jpg

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!