Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 1/8/2017 at 8:24 PM, Zebrano said:

Would like to share my experience with you guys. Recently, i have done up a renovation for my parents house. Our 3-rm flat is located at Ang Mo Kio, which our estate is already 40-years old .We have never done renovation or upgrading work since we move in until now. The condition of the house, was like the picture below, uneven walls and ceiling. We would like to revamp it to a bright, modern living, and have all the cabinet build in for living area, kitchen and our bedrooms. We have refer by our friends on this company that specialize in residential/shop/space planning/carpentry/flooring & remodeling to help us out. We are very satisfied with their work or transformation, would like to share we our members here. I have took a shot of our house photo after we have renovated. Costing is very reasonable. I am impressed with their work attitude and responsive response. I would like to give them 5-star rating. Those who want to do a upgrading or just bought a BTO can give a shot for this company!!

@Zebrano Hi Zebrano, may I have the contractor's contact? Thank you!