Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

1 hour ago, fifteenmay said:

i never thought that air con would be so ex!:unsure:

:o:o I read up someone said that the 5 tick compressor is not as strong as 2 or 3 tick as its energy saving. not sure too!

Im getting a sys 3 for bedroom exc living hall. 9k btu for all 3 unit. Probably Daikin my preferred choice

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
6 hours ago, fifteenmay said:

i never thought that air con would be so ex!:unsure:

yup, **** ex! but we might go for it. cuz aircon is like non-movable ...lol

movable stuff, we opt for cheaper alternative

12 Feb 17

We went fan and soundbar shopping today..

Went to a fan shop that was recommended by my ID at Geylang Road. The boss, i think , was kind enough to give us a special price since we bought a total of 4 fans for all 4 bedrooms. He mentioned that he will liase with my ID for the installation and told us not to worry about it as he did it with all my ID's client. 

We decided to go for Acorn 46" model 108 in "Coffee" color

He assure us that the 18w dimmable led light is bright enough for our rooms as it will be the only light used for the bedrooms.

downloadfile.jpg

24v48cn.jpg

Next, we went to Gain City Sg Kadut for Soundbar. We've been eyeing at the LG HS9 soundbar since last week but hold our purchase cos we decided to bring my dad along as he is a pro sound men.

So we brought him along this time round to let him experience the LG HS9. But the promoter told us the LG HS9 is sold out in all Gain city store and we were so dissapointed. 

I walked pass by Phillips soundbar showroom in Gain city and decided to go in. 

Was amazed by sound of the display soundbar unit. There were about 6 soundbar mounted on display. So i asked the promoter which soundbar is is it. 

It is the Phillips Fidelio B5. Its a 2015/2016 model. It was on promotion and the same price as the LG HS9!

A detachable left and right speaker where you can place it anywhere with a max of 15m radius so that it will have surround sound effect when you watch movie..

20170212_214207.jpg

B5_37-UPL-global-001.jpg

phillips_fidelio_b5_4.jpg

Overall, we love our purchases! Looking forward to more purchases. Etc aircon, sofa, dining chair 

11 hours ago, poliwhack said:

12 Feb 17

We went fan and soundbar shopping today..

Went to a fan shop that was recommended by my ID at Geylang Road. The boss, i think , was kind enough to give us a special price since we bought a total of 4 fans for all 4 bedrooms. He mentioned that he will liase with my ID for the installation and told us not to worry about it as he did it with all my ID's client. 

We decided to go for Acorn 46" model 108 in "Coffee" color

He assure us that the 18w dimmable led light is bright enough for our rooms as it will be the only light used for the bedrooms.

downloadfile.jpg

24v48cn.jpg

Next, we went to Gain City Sg Kadut for Soundbar. We've been eyeing at the LG HS9 soundbar since last week but hold our purchase cos we decided to bring my dad along as he is a pro sound men.

So we brought him along this time round to let him experience the LG HS9. But the promoter told us the LG HS9 is sold out in all Gain city store and we were so dissapointed. 

I walked pass by Phillips soundbar showroom in Gain city and decided to go in. 

Was amazed by sound of the display soundbar unit. There were about 6 soundbar mounted on display. So i asked the promoter which soundbar is is it. 

It is the Phillips Fidelio B5. Its a 2015/2016 model. It was on promotion and the same price as the LG HS9!

A detachable left and right speaker where you can place it anywhere with a max of 15m radius so that it will have surround sound effect when you watch movie..

20170212_214207.jpg

B5_37-UPL-global-001.jpg

phillips_fidelio_b5_4.jpg

Overall, we love our purchases! Looking forward to more purchases. Etc aircon, sofa, dining chair 

the buying never stops!:D

Met my ID yesterday to accompany us to buy our furniture as we need to choose the material of the carpentry work after that.

Our theme is MODERN VICTORIAN and we had the CHESTERFIELD SOFA in mind. So went over to the shop and fell in love with the sofa and the BIG SINGLE ARMCHAIR . We decided to place the armchair at the balcony. We bought the navy blue cushion as well to compliment the armchair.

HERE IS THE PICTURE OF THE SOFA

Light Grey Velvet Chesterfield 3 seater plus sofa!

20170220_180117.jpg

THE SINGLE ARMCHAIR FOR THE BALCONY

IMG-20170218-WA0021.jpeg

We bought a coffe table as well. The Shop Manager is kind enough to carry over the armchair and the coffee table to place it near the sofa for us to visualize better.

HOW MY LIVING AREA WILL LOOK LIKE (minus the carpet of course)

We intend to get light grey carpet for our living area

20170219_154510.jpg

2 hours ago, poliwhack said:

Met my ID yesterday to accompany us to buy our furniture as we need to choose the material of the carpentry work after that.

Our theme is MODERN VICTORIAN and we had the CHESTERFIELD SOFA in mind. So went over to the shop and fell in love with the sofa and the BIG SINGLE ARMCHAIR . We decided to place the armchair at the balcony. We bought the navy blue cushion as well to compliment the armchair.

HERE IS THE PICTURE OF THE SOFA

Light Grey Velvet Chesterfield 3 seater plus sofa!

20170220_180117.jpg

THE SINGLE ARMCHAIR FOR THE BALCONY

IMG-20170218-WA0021.jpeg

We bought a coffe table as well. The Shop Manager is kind enough to carry over the armchair and the coffee table to place it near the sofa for us to visualize better.

HOW MY LIVING AREA WILL LOOK LIKE (minus the carpet of course)

We intend to get light grey carpet for our living area

20170219_154510.jpg

oh so nice! really fit your theme!

We went to look for the dining chair for the new place and bought a total of 4 of it.

Will customize it to Light Grey to match the L shape customize bench for the dining area.

20170219_200047.jpg

20170220_175929.jpg

20170219_191318.jpg

Edited by poliwhack

These are the sample of my TV console and a built in wardrobe for our bedroom which is bedroom no 3.

We asked our ID to replicate the exact same design like the pic below (source from internet)

Oh! we are bringing along my in law, so, we let them have the MBR instead.

TV Console

• Change the Mirror to tinted grey mirror
  • the back of the TV to white
  • Suspended TV console in Light grey

20170221_135228.png

Here is the sample of the laminate material

20170221_140718.jpg

L shape built in cupboard in my room

space define Modern Victorian Macpherson Residency 200815 6.jpg

I will upload more pic once the 3d is out.

4 hours ago, poliwhack said:

These are the sample of my TV console and a built in wardrobe for our bedroom which is bedroom no 3.

We asked our ID to replicate the exact same design like the pic below (source from internet)

Oh! we are bringing along my in law, so, we let them have the MBR instead.

TV Console

• Change the Mirror to tinted grey mirror
  • the back of the TV to white
  • Suspended TV console in Light grey

20170221_135228.png

Here is the sample of the laminate material

20170221_140718.jpg

L shape built in cupboard in my room

space define Modern Victorian Macpherson Residency 200815 6.jpg

I will upload more pic once the 3d is out.

i chose that laminate for my kids's cupboard too! good taste hahah

I am actually quite keen to see how your ID proposes for the WIW for the MBR.

Looking at the dimensions, you are left with 3.6m length to manage with.

A queen-size bed is about 1.53m in width, leaving about 2.07m to fit in 2 bed size table and the WIW.

So assuming having 2 x 30cm square bed side table, means you are left with only 1.47m length for the WIW, which I feel is very little.

Even removing the bed side table, it is still only 2.07m, including bed frame and the partition wall to be erected for the WIW.

8 hours ago, OceanEleven said:

I am actually quite keen to see how your ID proposes for the WIW for the MBR.

Looking at the dimensions, you are left with 3.6m length to manage with.

A queen-size bed is about 1.53m in width, leaving about 2.07m to fit in 2 bed size table and the WIW.

So assuming having 2 x 30cm square bed side table, means you are left with only 1.47m length for the WIW, which I feel is very little.

Even removing the bed side table, it is still only 2.07m, including bed frame and the partition wall to be erected for the WIW.

Yes me too. I would like to see the 3d and the space that we have. Chances is that the only way onto the bed is from the front of the bed. We'll see how it goes coz we love the idea of that WIW.

Will keep everyone posted.