Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
barra9897

window grilles

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 1/20/2017 at 0:37 PM, barra9897 said:

Hi, i'm currently sourcing to window grilles.

anyone out there have any good recommendation?

Me too☺

On 02/02/2017 at 5:08 PM, daledale81 said:

Installed my grill. Workmanship good. Cheap also. 

• Jun Contractor 85861425 

Other contractor contacts are available on my blog http://btoreno.wordpress.com

Dear All,

Please be cautious on this Jun contractor, He did for my client's house at Blk 218A Boon Lay Avenue, and resulted in my client rejection due to poor workmanship and thin materials use. On my side, he provided wrong information (highly possible on purpose) on the materials, no intended warranty, and when issues arose, unwilling to take responsibility for it.

We tried by pulling one of the horizontal grilles, and it came off bent, looked at the materials and realized they are thin enough to use a certain force to break it and bend the aluminum grilles...

I would say if you still wanna try, buy it at your own risk. Attached pics for your reference to judge.

Regards

Kyle Au Yong

grilles @ 218a boon lay avenue #13-267.jpg

grilles II @ 218a boon lay avenue #13-267.jpg

grilles III @ 218a boon lay avenue #13-267.jpg

8 hours ago, Kyler said:

Dear All,

Please be cautious on this Jun contractor, He did for my client's house at Blk 218A Boon Lay Avenue, and resulted in my client rejection due to poor workmanship and thin materials use. On my side, he provided wrong information (highly possible on purpose) on the materials, no intended warranty, and when issues arose, unwilling to take responsibility for it.

We tried by pulling one of the horizontal grilles, and it came off bent, looked at the materials and realized they are thin enough to use a certain force to break it and bend the aluminum grilles...

I would say if you still wanna try, buy it at your own risk. Attached pics for your reference to judge.

Regards

Kyle Au Yong

grilles @ 218a boon lay avenue #13-267.jpg

grilles II @ 218a boon lay avenue #13-267.jpg

grilles III @ 218a boon lay avenue #13-267.jpg

Thank Keyle

Opps i didn't have any issues. Was recommend by my bto neighbors. Many of us let him do grills and windows. So far no complaint
But my fil did comment should add more vertical stripe so that the grill is stronger. He find it a bit too flimsy which i thought was ok.
Did the grills to prevents young kids from climbing out of window only was wasn't too concern about it.