Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wongdj

Looking for HDB 4/5 room in Mature estate for Video Shoot

Hi, I'm reaching out for lobangs/leads and a chance for a homeowner to earn some money.

Intuitive Films is looking for a 4-5 room HDB flat that is sparsely-furnished (the scene shows a family moving into the flat - so wouldn't be fully lived-in yet).

Or if you're able to move some stuff into your rooms for the duration of filming (because we'd likely need only the corridor, entrance, living room, kitchen and dining area).

2 days filming in mid-Feb. Daytime hours approx. 10-12 hours per day - from us arriving to us scooting off. So you can still reside in your home during these 2 days!

Our video is an extremely wholesome, talk-driven family-based corporate video - so no sex, violence or Ah Long splashing paint scenes.

If you're able to open your home to us - or know someone who is keen - we will be happy to exchange your time/space for location fees.

Also, I promise that we have a professional and respectful team and crew, which will take care of your house and the belongings in your house during our shoot.

I'd really appreciate if you could help spread the word! Please feel free to reach out to me at dingjie@intuitivefilms.com 

Thanks for viewing!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation