Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Did you sign up with Casa Interior? I am thinking of signing up with them but can't find any reviews on the internet. The ID I met was Alex. Their Facebook have good reviews.

On 9/17/2017 at 1:25 AM, Rainbow star said:

So you signed up with Jason?  Any review on other IDs at Casa? Thanks

Hi i signed up with Alex at Casa. They hv one of the cheaper hacking n retiling works of all the id that I've gone to. 

However their electrical work is quite pricy. 

Generally their workmanship is gd. I didn't do too much carpentry. Only my kitchen. So far ok.. But we did most of the designing and choosing of materials ourself. Our id didnt really hv that much input. So go for them if u hv a clear idea of what u want and you want the cheaper option around. 

On 9/18/2017 at 0:40 PM, xinanelz said:

Hi i signed up with Alex at Casa. They hv one of the cheaper hacking n retiling works of all the id that I've gone to. 

However their electrical work is quite pricy. 

Generally their workmanship is gd. I didn't do too much carpentry. Only my kitchen. So far ok.. But we did most of the designing and choosing of materials ourself. Our id didnt really hv that much input. So go for them if u hv a clear idea of what u want and you want the cheaper option around. 

Hi Xinanelz, thank for your info.

Would you mind to share how much you paid for the electrical works?

Though their Facebook do have lots of positive reviews but not sure if its genuine.

May i ask not much input as they can't do the designing for us cause i am not sure what theme i would like to go for...

thanks much 

1 hour ago, Rainbow star said:

Hi Xinanelz, thank for your info.

Would you mind to share how much you paid for the electrical works?

Though their Facebook do have lots of positive reviews but not sure if its genuine.

May i ask not much input as they can't do the designing for us cause i am not sure what theme i would like to go for...

thanks much 

Hi, I think electrical works depends on you also.. cos I think i added quite a lot of points around the house and all of mine is double socket. And all 3 rooms with ceiling fan plus 2 in living rooms and 1 vento fino in kitchen. So ard 4.5k just for my electrical works. But so far everything has work well in my house. I love my kitchen!!!

I felt that cos I was very clear with what I wanted in my house so maybe my id also didn't really design too much. Cos this is my second home reno so I know exactly what I want. Of cos id followed us to choose our materials and all and did give some input but hubby and I were really clear on what we want and what we didn't want.

When there were issues he did rectify it immediately and he will respond almost immediately!!! (which was very important to me)

Maybe if you are not sure of your theme then the id would have more input? 

But if you read some of the tblogs here where some id sent picture thru watsapp to update the client on works done and all that, my id didn't do that, think towards the end then he kind of did update us on some works.. But that wasn't so important for me cos I went down to monitor almost daily. So really depends on what is important for you. I think most of those who went for Casa are more attracted to the price point and general workmanship so we are not too concern/fussy about other areas. So overall I would say positive reviews.

Like my dad said, at least the job was done and completed and no MIA. (which was our main worry with all the scary stories that we heard)

I won't really check back here since I'm done with my reno. Hope it helps with your decision somehow.

48 minutes ago, xinanelz said:

Hi, I think electrical works depends on you also.. cos I think i added quite a lot of points around the house and all of mine is double socket. And all 3 rooms with ceiling fan plus 2 in living rooms and 1 vento fino in kitchen. So ard 4.5k just for my electrical works. But so far everything has work well in my house. I love my kitchen!!!

I felt that cos I was very clear with what I wanted in my house so maybe my id also didn't really design too much. Cos this is my second home reno so I know exactly what I want. Of cos id followed us to choose our materials and all and did give some input but hubby and I were really clear on what we want and what we didn't want.

When there were issues he did rectify it immediately and he will respond almost immediately!!! (which was very important to me)

Maybe if you are not sure of your theme then the id would have more input? 

But if you read some of the tblogs here where some id sent picture thru watsapp to update the client on works done and all that, my id didn't do that, think towards the end then he kind of did update us on some works.. But that wasn't so important for me cos I went down to monitor almost daily. So really depends on what is important for you. I think most of those who went for Casa are more attracted to the price point and general workmanship so we are not too concern/fussy about other areas. So overall I would say positive reviews.

Like my dad said, at least the job was done and completed and no MIA. (which was our main worry with all the scary stories that we heard)

I won't really check back here since I'm done with my reno. Hope it helps with your decision somehow.

Thank you so much for your information

ID: Wilson Lim & Freddi Tan
Unit: 26 Bendemeer Road
CASA INTERIOR DESIGN made our 7 years dream come true. There is a saying "A house is made of bricks and beams, A home is made of hopes ans dreams." CASA gave us hopes to fulfill our dreams to make our house a home. Thank you isn't enough to express my family happiness for the wonderful magic they have made to our house. 
I got to know CASA from Carousell. Everything started on 30 april'18 when we went to meet our ID Wilson at CASA Office. 
During that point of time, when we told our friends and family that we are planning to renovate, most of them scare us saying 'renovators might not keep their promises, always we have to look after the works, need to chase them for deadlines and so on'. 
Definitely I didn't experience any of the above problems at CASA at any point of time. I think I choosed the right Interior Design company and they gave me the best Interior Designers to work with.
Wilson helped us to plan everything and he gave us so many ideas to choose from. His inputs were really useful such as planning the layout, choosing the right materials and giving information on certain things that might not be suitable for our needs. Along the way, even though we made so many changes he had so much patience to change accordingly to our likes and wants. 
To be honest, their quotation price was very reasonable. CASA helped us to tie up with the bankers and the bankers was very helpful to apply the loans with the required documents. They helped us to secure sufficient funds that is needed for our quotation.
Most of the time, I didn't even go to the unit to check out. Wilson and Freddi always update on the work progression and they never fail to meet the deadlines. And, they even notice small little details on the unit and make changes accordingly before I tell them about it. 
Our dream home was ready to handover a week before the deadline. We are so lucky and blessed to have CASA INTERIOR to renovate our house. Definitely it was a great journey for us. Thank you so much CASA Interior, Wilson & Freddi, this wouldn't be possible without you'll.

Alexious has been very patient from the very begining. His willingness to change the designs at a moments request is unwavering. He also gives invaluable design advises which are incorporated into the final design.

Thank you Alexious and Casa interior

My family and I are new home owners hence we are really not knowledgeable when it comes to renovation and stuff.  I searched online for renovation IDs and booked an appointment with 3 diff companies.  But the moment we talked to Mr Wilson Lim, we decided to sign up with their promo package, ended up cancelling the rest of our appointments. 

Despite the rush here and there since we have a preferred move in date, Mr Wilson Lim managed to not only meet our expectations, but exceed it.  His commitment and dedication to his work and us as clients gave us a “home” that we really love.  He was very professional and hands on during the renovation; giving us updates on the progress.  He gave us a lot of advice and helped us in choosing a lot of stuff that we couldn’t decide by ourselves.  He  was very effective as when we needed things to be expedited, he managed to do so.  He was always contactable when we needed something, any time of the day.
I would definitely recommend Mr Wilson Lim to those still looking for renovation ID!

We would like to express our greatest gratitude to our ID Jason Poh for a beautiful transformation of our home. Firstly, he takes time to explain the renovation package in greater detail. He is transparent on the products and services. Jason also makes time to explore ideas for our home. We appreciate him taking in our ideas but at the same time improvising it without compromising our wants. Jason is very patient during material selections process. He always gives us ample time during selection as he wants us to have the best for our home. 

Secondly, during the renovation process, Jason makes time to go down to the house to ensure that everything is in order. He gives us assurance by constantly updating us on every renovation phase. Jason is always prompt in replying our queries and issues. As there are bound to have hiccups during renovation, Jason is always quick to rectify the issues. Jason always assures is that everything will be in order.

Lastly, what is great about Jason that we applaud is that he shows great responsibility towards the project even after the completion. For instance, when we face fault with our oven (which we bought on our own), we are able to seek advices from him given his openness. He will make the effort to check the issue and address it accordingly.

Kudos to Jason and Casa!

A big humongous thank you to our ID Mr Wilson from CASA INTERIOR DESIGN!!! Mr wilson is always attentive & responsive and knows his line of work very well. He openly listened & answered to all our concerns, guided our choices in a welcoming way and gave us such good advice & insight of what does and doesn't work.
My husband & I cannot express how happy we are after seeing the results of our newly renovated house.
Working with Mr Wilson was such a pleasure that we are so tempted to move in asap!
Hightly recommended! ??

-Syaz

The interior designers who will go all in for you - First Dot Design is an interior design & build company that was established in 2015. The firm is affiliated to Lim Chin San Contractors Pte Ltd, trusted contractors that has been around since 1980.

The team at First Dot Design consists of talented individuals that have excelled in the realm of interior design and renovation works. They gather together with one aim in mind to provide honest, hardworking, and premium service to all of their clients.

https://www.renotalk.com/article/first-dot-design

Anyone has great experience with them? Share with the community here