Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 1/31/2017 at 4:24 PM, YanNee said:

Sure!. you can contact Germaine Yap at 98365487. I spent about 24k, I hacked my toilet + re-tiled hence its abit more(about 11k for 2 toilets). So if you don't plan to hack + retiled, cost will definitely be much lesser.

Anyways just ask to review your place & quote you based on what kind of design home you want. Their quote is broken down into details line by line(show you an example below), so if you decide don't want Entrance 1, you can tell them to strike it off. If its too expensive, you can tell them straight & they will work out alternative for you.

A Carpentry work (All internal in Wood Grain finishing, without handles)
Entrance 1: Supply labour & material to fabricate low casement shoe cabinet in laminate (L1500xH1100xD380mm)-$1,250.00    
Living 2:Supply labour & material to fabricate tall height tv feature wall cum casement  storage and display cabinet in laminate (L2800xH2400xD500mm)-$4,750.00

Woah.. $4750 for 9ft cabinet? Its about $520 pfr. Market selling is about $300-$400. 

7 hours ago, zph19101 said:

Woah.. $4750 for 9ft cabinet? Its about $520 pfr. Market selling is about $300-$400. 

Hi Zph19101,

That was what was quoted. Thanks for highlighting the market selling price. :D