Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wee u weet! Your living room looks very chic! Did you have a hard time assembling the taobao stuff? The carpet really matches the wall so i think your wall colour turned out well. And your 11.11 buys are already delivered! Ezbuy is really stressing me out. Some of my items are still under "order placed" status rawr! :fire:

Wow your tb buying process sounds like a lot of work. Must have required lots of patience and effort to pull it off. Think I still prefer the lazy man's way haha. I'll probably switch to peeka instead.

I love your black knives and magnetic block! Lol even your cutting board is black too. Yea i agree moving house is tough work! Having a huge headache thinking of the things to do as the completion day draws near..

@Clarence Lye now im curious! you need to take a pic of yr bomb shelter door. i believe the ash grey should be very matchy matchy with your home concept. 

@cadino hello, let me know which sanitary fitting? im lazy to post the links for everything lol. the mugs are here :

http://t.vyxq8.com/h.C2WWuv

@bykaraanne thank you dear <3 so is yours! your home is both pinterest & instagram ready! 

@pandacel honestly i have yet to assemble them. i bought two items, a shoe cabinet and a sideboard-ish tv console for the bedroom. to my horror, the tv console doesnt come with instruction manual! i asked the seller and they actually gave me some hand drawn pics on the spot. very bad. i thought ALL taobao furniture come with instructions. i mean they sell on taobao which is meant for the general public. but they had the cheek to just casually say "if you cant do it yourself, we also have our own assembly people to come over". ugh. i asked my carpenter instead and he said he will get back to me :( super regret, should have bought one from IKEA or something.

did you ask ezbuy about your items? 1111 until now is just crazy. 

@El LoCo hello, here you go :

http://m.odas0.com/h.C24TJr

knives

http://p.kwi9.com/h.C25yAm

knife holder

Harlow! Your home looks lovely! My fiancé would totally dig your dark colours, they look a lot less intimidating than I imagined it would be. Now second guessing our current white/wood colour scheme :D

could you share the links to your bedsheet set and pillows? Thank you :)

very nice living pic, ihaven really sort out all my things. too many stuffs.

my ash grey bomb shelter looks very "original" hdb door colour, it's isnt anywhere near ash or grey. butnevermind, it's hidden inside.
I haven get my curtain/blinds fixed, can share your contacts too?