Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
13 hours ago, Hwmook said:

1. Charging you $1,500 for design, project management... It's definitely not a market standard, 1 ID firm quote me that also and that's 1 sign that they are not going to be cheap. 

2. All your carpentry pricing is 20-30% above market rate. $130 per feet run for kitchen cabinets, $280 per feet run for sliding wardrobe. These are market rates. 

3. Your counter top is using kompacplus which at $120 per feet run, is also too high. It should be around the $90 mark. 

3. Your flooring is around $9 psf which is too high, $7 psf is more reasonable for evorich herf. 

4. Beware of hidden costs. Some stuffs are not included in your quotation. For example, cement screeding. Are you getting HDB to do it for you? Hood, hob, kitchen sink installation, bathroom accessories installation, heater installation etc are all not taken care of in your quote. 

Thank you @Hwmook it was a good feedback! At least we have more info of these market rates 

1. Charging you $1,500 for design, project management... It's definitely not a market standard, 1 ID firm quote me that also and that's 1 sign that they are not going to be cheap. 

2. All your carpentry pricing is 20-30% above market rate. $130 per feet run for kitchen cabinets, $280 per feet run for sliding wardrobe. These are market rates. 

3. Your counter top is using kompacplus which at $120 per feet run, is also too high. It should be around the $90 mark. 

3. Your flooring is around $9 psf which is too high, $7 psf is more reasonable for evorich herf. 

4. Beware of hidden costs. Some stuffs are not included in your quotation. For example, cement screeding. Are you getting HDB to do it for you? Hood, hob, kitchen sink installation, bathroom accessories installation, heater installation etc are all not taken care of in your quote. 

• Like 1

Hi there, I have just done my renovation with a contractor recently and I am happy with the work and the price was actually pretty reasonable. I have seen your quotation and after compare with some of the furniture I have done, I believe the price is on the high side. what I mainly compared was the sliding door wardrobe the price is $350 per foot run but the contractor quoted me $260 per foot run. Oh yea this contractor has their in-house designer as well so they actually provide design and build service. The contact of the person who served me is 9133 5408,his name is Kit, you may say my name Kaiyin.  

• Like 1

Hi Everyone!

Need your feedback on this reno quote from an ID. As a first-time homeowners, hope you guys can comment what need and what not? Is the rate overpriced for some items?

New home is 5rm BTO 113sqm :)

Thanks!

reno_part1.JPGreno_part2.JPG

Edited by VictoriaTan