Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newcomer1

Mattress and Bedframe

If anyone is considering buying funiture from Full House Furnishings (they have a few branches), please be careful

I have a bad experience with them, different salesman quote differently for the same item

I ordered a mattress complete with bedframe from them in 2016

Firstly, the price stated on the advertisement does not include GST and delivery

Secondly, the salesman charged me for delivery but another salesman waived the delivery charges

They are not consistent in their quotation

Moreover they wrote the wrong model for the bed set

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey friends.  Here's a tale of caution for us all.  A man who sells mattresses at the Expo furniture fairs has ran off with thousands of dollars in deposit without honoring delivery.  Reminder that we cannot be duped by sweet talking salesmen.

2017 SCAM IN FURNITURE INDUSTRY / WILLIAM TAY OF ECO FRIENDLY HOME TAKES PART IN FURNITURE FAIRS HELD AT EXPO / TAKES THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF DEPOSIT AND HAS FAILED TO HONOUR DELIVERIES SCHEDULED FOR DEC 2016 UNTIL FEB 2017 / DUPED CUSTOMERS SHARING THEIR FRUSTRATION AND ANGER OVER LADY AMERICANA SINGAPORE FACEBOOK PAGE / WILLIAM TAY'S OFFICE HAS BEEN REPOSSESSED BY LANDLORD FAR EAST ORGANISATION