Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

We purchased blinds from this company (Avant Garde Curtain Fashion at  Balestier)  for our balcony last year March 2016. Due to their poor workmanship, they had to send down their contractor three times as the supporting cable for the outdoor blinds keep breaking and falling. When we called for the fourth time since the cables dropped again in Feb 2017, we are told that the warranty has been re-adjusted to 6 months without informing us. Also, we are told that they  loose money because of engaging contractor 3 times earlier to carry out the repair. Now we are told to pay for the 4th repair despite still within the stated one year warranty period. Now, despite all the calls and messages to the sales person, Daniel, we are completely not getting any response. Just stay away from such contractors and be wary of their beautiful words before making payment.

Please do get all your  contractors to fill in the warranty period in the invoice before making any payment.

Edited by ManU77
Include last occured update

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi it is unfortunate that u have this experience. I have been using Avantgarde for over a decade for all my properties and I am consistently happy with their service and products . They are always prompt and attentive and deliver quality curtains and related products .