Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Maxwell

Quote help, being overcharged?

Hi all,

I've recently purchased a resale flat and approached a certain ID firm recommended by a friend. They said they'll get me a good price but honestly it's feeling pretty expensive. I might be wrong so I would like the help of the public please. It's a 3+1 room resale flat that's basically empty. How do I go about this? Should I post the quote I got from him?

The whole thing is costing me about 51 thousand right now and another 4325 from the electrician who I also feel is overcharging me. The CAT 6 cable is 150 each though I've seen other people reporting 75-90?? I'm not sure about the prices of the other components. As for the renovation itself, I can upload pictures of the design as well as of the prices on the invoice for you guys to take a look. Please help, I feel like we're being cheated here or something or maybe I'm just inexperienced.

Thanks!

Electrician.PNG

Edited by Rudolph Maxwell

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Actually the electrical cost is not too high because you are doing a lot of points. On a per item basis is actually ok. Your lan point cost high because your resales until does not even have concealed lan cables unlike most new units. People are paying for moving lan point while you are paying for laying new point.