Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ackw

BTO toilet wall area

Does anyone know how big is the toilet wall area in both the common and master toilets?

I am looking to overlay but different IDs quoted different sizes so now I am confused.

And to overlay, what is the thickness of the overlaying result? 20mm? 30mm?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

for btos, its around 250sq ft. +/-. overlaying results is 20mm ++ depending. there is no fixed thickness because, if the existing wall is a bit slant, tillers will try to straighten it up , thus resulting in different thickness in different places

for each. it should be around 220-230sqft for each, but I just like to round them up to 250sqft to account for wastage etc

however, if ur unit is the top floor, it will be 260sqft++ cos the ceiling is higher

Edited by kangeroo168

I am not pretty sure, but I think that it's 30mm. It's not so thick, but it's normal. That's only my opinion. I am not an expert. I started last month to study the profession of a plumber because it seems to be very interesting. All this started when I decided to repair with my own hands the toilet because I didn't want to waste money on a plumber. I began to learn all from https://www.howtobecomeaplumber.org/. There are many videos with guides on what to do and plenty of tips and tricks for plumbers. It's helpful to know!

Edited by Vodarado

I agree with Kangeroo. It should be around 250 square feet for each, while the thickness varies. It was from as thick as 35mm to 20mm in the thinnest places when I did mine. Although I have to point out that my toilet is a bigger model, I've chosen a dual flush one, so the overlay was more drastic. Since I mentioned it already - do yourself a favor and get one if you're still using a single flush - my god, it does wonders. I always had problems in my teenage son's toilet because he flushes large wads of toilet paper. Since I've installed a dual flush one, I finally don't have to deal with a clogged toilet. Click here for more info on the difference between a dual flush and a single flush toilet if you're interested.