Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hasibee

Any Recommendation For Movers ?

Not a very pleasant experience with this CitiMap mover that i engaged.

During Collection:

1. Our appt was at 3pm, they only came at 6.30pm even after i called them almost every half hour. Each time u call, they give u a crap and bull story...

2. Did not bubble wrap electronic & glass items as wat their sales guy promised. When asked how come, they said they ran out of the bubble wrap.

3. Only 2 people came and took 3 hours to move out everything. Kept taking smaller breaks in between (will disappear for abt 10 mins). They only moved all the things out at around 9.30pm.

4. Didn't bring ladder and other tools to dismantle the wardrobe & bed. Expect us to provide. When asked why they didn't bring when they know they have dismantling work, they said they forgot.

********But never forget to collect money from us*****************

During Delivery/ Returning the goods:

1. Late again, suppose to come at 3pm, came only at 5.30pm

2. Found wardrobe top to be broken. When asked about compensation, they said this is so minor that can't claim/compensate. They bought superglue from the store below my block and glue it back.

3. One of the 6 glass panels for our book case found broken after they left. When asked, they said we didn't tell them when they were around and so got no proof who is the one who broke it! How to check when they were around , bcos initially they packed the glass panels in a box, wrapped in paper. When we started opening up all the boxes, that's when we found out that the glass panel is broke.

4. Refuse to put the boxes in the respective room. There are only 2 rooms and we asked them to put some boxes in one of room as my parents are old and can't carry heavy boxes. They refused, saying they got to go and rushing for another project. When refused to pay, they didn't want to leave and kept arguing with my parents until my dad just gave up and paid them off.

***********I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND CITIMAP TO ANYONE ANYMORE**************

From my own experience moving to my hse, A-One movers are so much more professional, punctual and more customer oriented even though they are just very slightly more expensive. They handle your items much more carefully and this CitiMap ppl ! So disappointing....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

DO NOT USE SUPERIOR MOVERS.

Unfortunately I used Superior Movers in Sept this year for a move and I was quoted 1.5 - 2 trucks by that fat dirty cheat ANDY TAN but ended up paying for 3.5 trucks. So to get it wrong by that much he must be either cheating me/ mis-quoted on purpose/ or he must be really **** at his job.....(he clearly cheated me as I was too busy on the day to supervise both ends). To make things worst, I had a lot of clothes on hangers to be moved and I specifically asked him if he would provide the 'clothes hanger' moving boxes. He said "no worries" we give u moving racks on the day". On the actual date of the move he only had 2 'clothes hanger' moving racks (which was clearly not enough) and he refused to do another 'run', arguing that he warned me already when its his job to assess my requirements! To make things worst his guys cracked one of my picture frames (they just put a label on it to say it was cracked - it was  definitely NOT cracked when I had prepared all the items there that day. They also broke my daughter's toy wooden kitchen. My mistake was to fall for his cheap quote.  Oh I nearly forgot....they turned up 3 HOURS LATE!. If it wasnt for my relationship with my condo mgmt they would have never got the job done. WORST movers ever experienced. U have been WARNED!!!! DO NOT USE  SUPERIOR REMOVALS THESE DIRTY CHEATS. Its people like Andy Tan that give honest Singaporeans a bad name.  

Raffles Mover

Professional Service, Reasonable Price!
Hotline/sms/whatsapp :
97866926(24hour)
Email : rafflesmover06@gmail.com

We’re Registered Singapore Mover Company With More than 10 years experience.
Our team is Well-trained, Reliable, Professional and Responsible.
We provide 10 and 14 feet truck.

* FREE BOXES (For Moving Whole House or Office Only)
* FREE QUOTATION
* FREE WRAPPING SERVICE
* FREE DISMANTLING & ASSEMBLING SERVICE

OUR SERVICES:
* Household, Office & Factory Removal Service
* Packing & Unpacking Service
* Disposal Service
* Transport Service

Professional Service + Reasonable Price = 100% Customer Satisfaction.

NO HIDDEN COSTS !!!

Hope you can give us a chance to Serve You for my Best Mover Service.

Yong Shen best movers recommend 

they are very fast to wrap all my thing 

their team very friendly and cheerful 

2nd time move with them 

No regret using them:good:

trusted and professional 

www.yongshenmover.com.sg

Edited by ToroWee