Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, I would like to seek advice from anyone who have experience in renovation, that what is the maximum no. of months to renovate a 4-room HDB BTO empty flat? And if there are rectification work, usually will not take more than how long?

How many months into renovation and handing over the house to the owner is consider a reasonable time and how many months onwards is consider starting to get ridiculous / unreasonable / unacceptable?

I have tried searching the forum but can't seem to find similar topic, if you know of any link i can refer to kindly advise. Thank you in advance :) 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, ours was bto 4room & defects was done in about a week. Reno took about 7weeks. It also depends on what u are doing. Ours was speedy with no compromise on workmanship & durability. Until now 1yr++ past & everything in good shape. 

It depend on your ID and what are you doing, most can do it in 4-6 weeks. The most time consuming portion is actually the last part. After kitchen cabinet are up then can do measurement for quartz counter top, after countertop top is up then can do measurement for glass backsplash. That's will take close to 2 weeks already. So if you don't do glass backsplash then can save a lot of time.