Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all, 

I'm currently looking for ID/ Contractor to renovate my 4rm HDB resale.
I have so far gotten a quotation for the following:

A. Demolition                                                                                                 2750
    1. Kitchen cabinet sink support and kerb, Kitchen built in cabinets,
        Master Bedroom Built in Cabinet                                                          1650   
    2. New Master Bedroom Entrance                                                           400
    3. Haulage and disposal                                                                           700
    4. Hack 1 side of storeroom wall                                                               ?

B. Kitchen                                                                                                     10530
    1. Kitchen Cabinet Base w Tiles                                                               800
    2. Replace tiles Kitchen Wall & floor (Cabinet area only)                         1200
    3. Material and Labour to install Kitchen Sink                                          650
    4. Bottom Kitchen Cabinet 13ft Solid plywood,
premium High Pressure laminate w PVC internal finishes                           2340
    5. Top cabinet 13ft w dish rack (material same as above)                       2340
    6. Quartz Kitchen worktop                                                                       1950
    7. Tempered glass door                                                                           1000
    8. Tempered glass panel                                                                         250

C. Living Room                                                                                            4620    
    1. Skirting and Cornice around all rooms except kitchen                         ?
    2. Full height Shoe cabinet 5ft                                                                1620
    3. Tv console and feature wall  6ft                                                          3000                                                                                                           

D. Bedrooms                                                                                               4960
    1. Veneer door x3                                                                                   1700
    2. Wardrobe pole system black powdered finish w sliding door 6ft         2280
    3. Master bedroom new entrance tiles                                                    800
    4. Door frame for master bedroom                                                         180

E. Others                                                                                                    3700
    1. Level kitchen floor to make dining area (10cm x 130cm x 280cm)      ?
    2. Main fire rated veneer door                                                               1500
    3. Metal gate in powdered coat finish                                                    1000
    4. A/C box up                                                                                         750 
    5. Seal old Master bedroom entrance                                                    450

Total                                                                                                           26560

Those ? i haven't gotten any quotation for it but is considering to do it too. 

Anybody has done similar works like this?
I personally feel that the demolition cost is way too high for simple hacking of the kitchen and 1 wardrobe...  
Some of the carpentry works is also kind of on the high side for me.
and the wardrobe pole system i would definitely expect it to be much cheaper compared to a built in wardrobe... $2280 is too much for a few poles and a sliding door.

Edited by Eric Teo

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

B) 

1. Kitchen cabinet base is too expensive. Mine 13.5ft of base only $380. Yours is daylight robbery.

3. Mine also charge me $120 to do the sink and drainage installation. Your $650 is crazy.

4. Kitchen cabinet at $180 pfr is crazily expensive without even mentioning blum hinges and coloured internal PVC. Mine is $130 with coloured internal PVC and blum hinges.

5. Same as above, too expensive at $180pfr.

6. 13ft of quartz top for $150 pfr is expensive. Mine is $120pfr. 

7&8. Glass door and panel? Mine quote me $680 for the tempered glass sliding door. 

C)

2. Shoe cabinet at 324 pfr is probably ok. I have a integrated settee and mirror, is about this price too.

3. TV console and feature wall at $500 pfr is expensive. Mine is $390 pfr.

D)

2. $380pfr for pole system wardrobe. Go ikea and settle yourself. Mine is wardrobe with sliding doors and internal coloured PVC at $280 pfr. 

Your quotation is way too expensive, recommend you to look elsewhere.

Hi, I would like to work out this renovation with you. As I'm having a package for kitchen. Here's the attachments, feel free to contact me for further discussion. Thank you.

IMG_8967.JPG

IMG_8970.JPG

Hi Eric, maybe you would like to look for other contractors as ID usually will quote you higher. Let me know if you need glass contractor contact, the quoted price for the glass panel is really too steep.