Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BubblyBee

Need recommendation for wireless door viewer with bell

Hi,

does anyone has any recommendation for door viewer with display and door bell function? Looking for a suitable set with the following requirement.

1. long battery life (~6 months, at least)
  2. able to record images and having PIR sensor + recording is a plus
  3. easy to install (with english manual)
  4. app function to see/interact with person via an app - hopefully

I saw this on Qoo10 - http://list.qoo10.sg/item/EQUES-R21-DIGITAL-DOOR-PEEPHOLE-VIEWER-SURVEILLANCE-VIA-SMARTPHONE/515696474

Not sure on quality of product. If anyone has used this model before / using it currently, or has any recommendation of other brands, please do provide feedback and suggestion.

Thanks.

BubblyBee

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

With app function will require the door viewer to have wifi, don't think it will ever last 6 months. My wireless door view battery last less than 1 week, battery is 2500mah. Never really used the apps to view other than just playing it out.

Just now, skb said:

With app function will require the door viewer to have wifi, don't think it will ever last 6 months. My wireless door view battery last less than 1 week, battery is 2500mah. Never really used the apps to view other than just playing it out.

Hi skb, so you charge the battery every week? Isn't it too often?

I find the app function useful to see if anyone is loitering outside the door real-time. My things outside the flat, at various times, have been disturbed. Without the app, I will need to retrieve the SD card to view the footage.

How long will a typical battery for a wireless door viewer last (without video recording & PIR sensor function)? And same question with the PIR sensor + recording? Any idea?

With regards,

BubblyBee

I never do video recording, the battery is still not lasting. Mine come with 2 batteries and charger, just charge/change the battery everytime battery flat. I could connect it to a powerbank, which can easily be mounted next to doorviewer but so far I have yet to do it. I live in a quiet corner, hardly anyone come to the door. If yours is alot of movement, probably the battery usage will be higher. Do ask the seller if battery is lasting before buying. The model you looking at seems to be 3500mah battery.