Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

coming up ... saturday hand over... will post

bro, how is your reno coming along? :sport-smiley-004: mine tmr hand over....

hope everything is fine....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Any new pics to be uploaded?

talk about giving something extra.. I think he has gone beyond what he needs to do in providing extra thingy =) we neglected the toilet bowl spray and he added in for us without us asking.. =) he tries to provide whatever he can for free if cost is not too high =) that is something I like abt him =) well, I still like his service very much and will get him to do up my flat again next time... just hope he gets better workers =)

delay in handing over .. delay to wed .. yesterday check quite a lot of things not done up .. painting , carpentry need to be repaired after my complain, electric part... haiz..

1 thing i get confirmation , my glass door will not be available on handover.. :yamseng:

Some place got defect (I complain liao) and some part missing (like shelf , spray ,etc)

leaving up to Kenneth to manage it , as i dun want to jump the gun..

Hopefully ready on time for my housewarming this weekend..

delay in handing over .. delay to wed .. yesterday check quite a lot of things not done up .. painting , carpentry need to be repaired after my complain, electric part... haiz..

1 thing i get confirmation , my glass door will not be available on handover.. :D

Some place got defect (I complain liao) and some part missing (like shelf , spray ,etc)

huh delay so many defects ah? :D their backside liao :rolleyes:

maybe becos they got toooo many projects on hand la..also no choice right?

other than the above, in terms of flooring and carpentry workmanship ok ma?

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum but i having been reading the forum regularly. I'm getting my resale flat soon too and planning to engage ideal house for renovation after reading so many good comments on this particular id. Can any kind soul pls pm me Mr K contact number?

Thanks.

checking with u guys using ideal house, esp the popular IDs there. how often do the IDs visit/check the reno works? is it after every major item done eg carpetry, painting, floor tiles? cos if they have many projects (eg Mr K - read somewhere in this forum that he has 20+ (?) projects at one time, correct me if I am wrong), will the IDs have time to come to your place to check the works, plus meet potential clients at the same time?

1 thing i get confirmation , my glass door will not be available on handover.. :unsure:

Hi Silver88,

hope K handed over to u liao. Btw, I have confirm wif K too.

L3x

Good day to all!

I am about to sign up with Ideal house for my reno works. Will be taking their resale package as I m almost revamping my first abode.

Like to check with forummers who have already engaged them. What is the sequence of operation that your Id with Ideal House will propose?

Reason I am asking. My Id (not Mr K, shall not mention name) will be hacking the house first after I told him my mom's preferred dates to 'dong4 tu3'. He then suggests we go buy tiles first before he comes out with 3d designs. He says he will try to match with the tiles I have chosen. I am quite concerned about this sequence of work cos I have yet to see the proposed design/ space planning for the house. It seems like jumping the gun. Knowing I am terrible with colors & conceptualization, I might pick the wrong things to create the effect I wanted. However, if this is usually the way it usually works, I have no qualms about it. dunno.gif

Need advice from fellow forummers. Thank you very much in advance!

Good day to all!

I am about to sign up with Ideal house for my reno works. Will be taking their resale package as I m almost revamping my first abode.

Like to check with forummers who have already engaged them. What is the sequence of operation that your Id with Ideal House will propose?

Reason I am asking. My Id (not Mr K, shall not mention name) will be hacking the house first after I told him my mom's preferred dates to 'dong4 tu3'. He then suggests we go buy tiles first before he comes out with 3d designs. He says he will try to match with the tiles I have chosen. I am quite concerned about this sequence of work cos I have yet to see the proposed design/ space planning for the house. It seems like jumping the gun. Knowing I am terrible with colors & conceptualization, I might pick the wrong things to create the effect I wanted. However, if this is usually the way it usually works, I have no qualms about it. dunno.gif

Hi,

I tink different ID have different way of working style, Mr K showed the drawing before everything. I tink its clearer this way. However, if ur afraid u might choose the wrong things, u can let ur ID noe & c how he can accomodate u.

L3x

huh delay so many defects ah? :notti: their backside liao :rolleyes:

maybe becos they got toooo many projects on hand la..also no choice right?

other than the above, in terms of flooring and carpentry workmanship ok ma?

UPDATE.. Minor defect la ... End up a satisfactory customer... :yamseng: Photo to come...

Good day to all!

hm the design was agreed upon 3 weeks ago, we chose tiles 2 weeks ago, now waiting for 3D drawings (hopefully by end of this week!) i think depends on what kinda tiles u want or what kinda design u have in mind? cos for ours we chose almost white tiles for the floor, so should be able to match any colour..