Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hm the design was agreed upon 3 weeks ago, we chose tiles 2 weeks ago, now waiting for 3D drawings (hopefully by end of this week!) i think depends on what kinda tiles u want or what kinda design u have in mind? cos for ours we chose almost white tiles for the floor, so should be able to match any colour..

Gee... My Id prepped us that he will not be able to deliver the designs beforehand. so we will choose tiles first, he will match tile colors on the spot then come up with the design...

Err... hope it will work out to the way i like ....:(

I'm collecting my keys in end april. can anyone PM me Mr.K's contact? After reading thru this site, i tot he seem like a nice ID guy to work with. thanks! :dancingqueen:

I'm collecting my keys in end april. can anyone PM me Mr.K's contact? After reading thru this site, i tot he seem like a nice ID guy to work with. thanks! :)

jen , send u liao

jen , send u liao

thanks for the contact. managed to contact Kenneth Yesterday, told him about the urgency for me to confirm on an ID as we really have no time liaos(reno to start 1st May and completion by latest 15 june).....

To my pleasant surprise, K emailed the quote and a space planning layout within few hours!:notti:! I must agree that he's really good and fast in response. :notti:

Upon studying the first quote, i called him up to revise a few things in the evening at 9plus.... he emailed me the revised plan, quotes and even a work schedule at 1am!:lol::)

I must say that he's really fantastic and efficient! :dunno: haha...

The previous IDs we went to for quotation usually takes 2weeks or so to get back to us and their pricing not impressive. Kenneth's pricings are more "down-to-earth" thou a bit over our budget of $50k for an 142sqm EA. Reckoned we may need to ask him to give a bit discount or reduce some carpentry stuff....

Already called him to arrange for a meeting this evening...i hope everything goes well! :notti:

Thanks for ur recommendation! :lol:

thanks for the contact. managed to contact Kenneth Yesterday, told him about the urgency for me to confirm on an ID as we really have no time liaos(reno to start 1st May and completion by latest 15 june).....

To my pleasant surprise, K emailed the quote and a space planning layout within few hours!:seeya:! I must agree that he's really good and fast in response. :~

Upon studying the first quote, i called him up to revise a few things in the evening at 9plus.... he emailed me the revised plan, quotes and even a work schedule at 1am!:~:~

I must say that he's really fantastic and efficient! :notti: haha...

The previous IDs we went to for quotation usually takes 2weeks or so to get back to us and their pricing not impressive. Kenneth's pricings are more "down-to-earth" thou a bit over our budget of $50k for an 142sqm EA. Reckoned we may need to ask him to give a bit discount or reduce some carpentry stuff....

Already called him to arrange for a meeting this evening...i hope everything goes well! :~

Thanks for ur recommendation! :~

wow 50K budget.. :~

Anyway you will be in good hand if you decide to engage his service.

:~

To my pleasant surprise, K emailed the quote and a space planning layout within few hours!!!! I must agree that he's really good and fast in response. :dribble:

Upon studying the first quote, i called him up to revise a few things in the evening at 9plus.... he emailed me the revised plan, quotes and even a work schedule at 1am!:D:P

I must say that he's really fantastic and efficient! :( haha...

Already called him to arrange for a meeting this evening...i hope everything goes well! :drunk:

Thanks for ur recommendation! :~

Hi jenilim,

I met him yesterday at Pasir Ris. Left together at abt 10. He was going bk home wif his wife.

Den tis morning saw him, told me he didnt went home aft our meeting yesterday, so he went bk office prepare ur quote cos he noe ur case is urgent. :yeah:

Really very :good: , so efficient.. Hats off to him.

Hoped u'll join K club soon.

L3x

Edited by Lin & L3x

Hi jenilim,

I met him yesterday at Pasir Ris. Left together at abt 10. He was going bk home wif his wife.

Den today morning saw him, told me he didnt went home aft our meeting yesterday, so he went bk office prepare ur quote cos he noe ur case is urgent. :D

Really very :bangwall: , so efficient.. Hats off to him.

Hoped u'll join K club soon.

L3x

Your house currently renovating at the same time? How much u paying for ur reno?

We already signed off the official quote w him, din managed to bring down much...my quote was abt $55k... My hubby and myself really happy with his efficiency....I sincerely hope that his workmanship will not disappoint me as my deadline is really tight. :P

My hubby was glad that i stumbled upon this site and managed to find such wonderful ID. :good:

So...means i jus join the "K"club too!:curse::rolleyes:

Hi guys, been hearing good things about Kenneth's work in this forum. Can anyone PM me his contact no? Would very much appreciate it :dunno:

Hi Kevinatuk, i have PMed you :dunno:

Wowww...

Looks like Mr K is very popular and I also see that he earn quite a number of good comments as well.

Hi guys, went MIA for while and was shock to see that this thread had crossed over 17,000 hits. I feel really feel happy for Mr K. I think he really do a good job for all his clients. If an ID is lousy or irresponsible, this thread will have more negative comments posted than positive ones. However, this is not the case here and I see more interested members are asking for his contact number. I wonder how many hours he sleep a day now. Better take care Mr K.

I seriously think that it is important to have a good renovation for our house. For us, our house which had been handed over since Feb 08 has been so far so good. I'm also have the feeling that lady luck has been on my side for my work eversince we moved in. Looking back, I really enjoy the whole process alot . Too bad I need to travel quite a bit these days for I really really want to spend more time at home. I think those who travel for work frequently will understand how I feel.

I think to "enjoy" the fun from renovating your house really depend on the quality and attitude of the ID you will be working with. Cost is the main thing of course but it is really how the ID coordinate the whole thing for clients like us. Mr K's service is way beyond words can describe.

Because of my recent heavy workload, I thought I am done with Mr K and IDEAL House from my last positive comments posted in my blog few months back until I received some sms from Mr K. It was really nice of him to check out things with us despite his "super" busy schedule. He told me that he will try his best to find some time to catch up with me for coffee. That's really really nice and I look forward to meet him soon.

If you think that your quotation is reasonable and you feel comfortable with him, Mr K is the man who delivers and sometime even more than what you expect.

For recent joined K club members, please give him your trust he will do a good job for you and also be patience with him more because not only he is busy handling his daily work but most importantly they are expecting to have a child soon.

Mr K sms me yesterday again and ask me if he can come and take some photos of our house next week for his portfolio. My answer is always "yes" as he has become our family friend.

I hope Mr K can keep up the good work and be successful.

Edited by taiji

Hi Kevinatuk, i have PMed you :rolleyes:

Hi cheesecake, have received your PM. Thanks.

Approached Ideal House but was told Mr K had too many projects on hand atm, so was referred to Max instead. During the initial meeting yest I did most of the talking, Max just sat and listened to what I had to say, his input was minimal. Dunno whether that's a good thing or not. Anyway the pricing for their standard package seems quite reasonable. They promised to come back with the proposal in about a week's time, see how it goes.

Taiji, my flat was done by My K as well :( Agree with you dat Mr K is a gem. I do tink he is pretty overloaded now thou. I was lucky as when i signed up with Mr K, he wasn't as busy hence, able to spend more time on my reno. I tink one of my frens approached him last yr but was told he was bz with his wedding preps, haha~

I tink, when service is good & price is reasonable, word spreads fast. But this may result in unrealistic expectations. Im sure there r many IDs who are as good. I rem i approached Ho Bee as well but cos their biz was sooo good, they didnt have time to get back to me. Which is fine becos if they r too bz, they may not be able to deliver the goods on time. Hence i ended up with Mr K but he turns out to be just as great.

So, i hope peeps out there who arent able to catch hold of Mr K, wont be too disappointed. Looking for an ID is not an easy task. There must be chemistry between the ID & urself. U need someone who has the time for you & ur reno works. Trust ur instincts when it comes to getting an ID & you wont go wrong. Of cos, we as customers must be reasonable as well. It doesnt mean we pay $, we r king. IDs are human, juz like us :D Good luck to everyone & i hope u guys will be able to get a delicated ID.

Edited by cheesecake