Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi Leonnow100 and sstargaze

I have pm u Johnny's contact..... check your pm....

Hi DSA

My id is Johnny from Ideal House.... I think you can approach him, he usually work out the quotes at night, visit sites in the daytime.... meet clients at weekends.... not sure if other ids at Ideal does that....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi can i get Johnny's contact as well?

someone pls PM me?

thanks thanks.

anyway i'm a noob in renovation. can i ask, if it's better i go down straight to ideal house with my house plan or should i arrange a timing with him to ask him to come over my house to take a look?

i am renovating my house as the last renovation was 10 years ago.

alot to be hacked and rebuild.

not sure how i can go about it, been tasked the job cuz i just finished school and not working yet, so mommy n daddy and sisters told me to research.

can anyone give me any idea bout whether to go down to ideal hse directly to find johnny or arrange appt with him.

thanks. all suggestions are welcome. =)

Hi DSA, My id is Johnny from Ideal House.... I think you can approach him, he usually work out the quotes at night, visit sites in the daytime.... meet clients at weekends.... not sure if other ids at Ideal does that....
Ya, I did approached Johnny whose contact was given to me by LLHome. He replied that he was sorry that he is unable to accept my job at this moment as he has just taken on a few projects over the weekend. Thank me for considering him and good luck to my reno works.

2 thumbs and 2 toes up from me.

Good work Mr.K

If anyone will comment you in this way like what cheerful did, this shows how good you really are.

Keep up the good work.

:good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

Hi,

Like what Mr.K did in your blog. Can have Mr.K contact. Thanks. Yes, Great Work :good:

Guys, just want to check... does the quotation includes the glass backing for the entire kitchen top length, or just the portion behind the hob?

Hi,

Like what Mr.K did in your blog. Can have Mr.K contact. Thanks. Yes, Great Work :good:

Mr K is swamped and said that he couldn't take on my project. No probs with this as he was upfront abt it. I spoke with someone else last Thurs. Emailed all my stuff and everything...no response. Anyway, no drama as I am close to engaging someone from another ID firm.