Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Skyblue,

Can u PM me Mr K's and Peter's contact number as well? Thank you!

Hi HomeMaster, just saw your post and PM-ed you. Cheers! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Everyone,

I've recently spoke to Mr K from Ideal House. He was really prompt in his quotation. After discussing with him our requirements, he was able to come back with the revised floorplan and quotation in a week. The other IDs I've discussed were not even able to show me anything after 2 weeks.

With all the above said, I would like to check with everyone here if it's possible that we can ask Mr K to bring us on site some of his current projects to view the workmanship before we sign with him? Thanks

Cheers

Hi Everyone,

I've recently spoke to Mr K from Ideal House. He was really prompt in his quotation. After discussing with him our requirements, he was able to come back with the revised floorplan and quotation in a week. The other IDs I've discussed were not even able to show me anything after 2 weeks.

With all the above said, I would like to check with everyone here if it's possible that we can ask Mr K to bring us on site some of his current projects to view the workmanship before we sign with him? Thanks

Cheers

Hi NIL

shouldnt be a prob. My ID brought us to view a site undergoing reno b4 we sign up with her. BTW, my ID is from IH but not so lucky to get Mr K lah.

Hi Everyone,

Cheers

Hi NIL, as pbtgal has suggested, I believe it should possible to be arranged.

For me, when I engaged him previously, I was too busy myself, thus did not asked him to bring me to see any of his ongoing projects.

So far, it has been very smooth for me - from signing up, reno-in-progress, until handing over, I can say it was all according to schedule and I did not worry about anything during the reno process. For your information, please. :)

Edited by skyblue

Hi ptbgal and skyblue,

Thanks for your replies and comments. I learnt a lot from reading bot your T-blogs.. :) I'm meeting Mr K this weekend and I'll see how things goes. Hopefully all goes well. I'll update everyone again... :D

Cheers

Edited by NIL

Hi ptbgal and skyblue,

Thanks for your replies and comments. I learnt a lot from reading bot your T-blogs.. :) I'm meeting Mr K this weekend and I'll see how things goes. Hopefully all goes well. I'll update everyone again... :D

Cheers

Hi NIL

Good luck to you. We will be waiting for ur updates here.

I met up with Sean from IDeal House again..

The reno we are going to have is quite a overhaul>>

1)hacking and tiling for whole house

2)32 ft kitchen cabinet (top and down) with full glass backing

3) 3ft full height shoe cabinet + 2 ft settee with divider above near the doorway

4) 6ft feature wall

5)6ft console table

6)L-shape false ceiling

7) 17.5ft solid surface top

8)13ft L shape wardrobe

9) 10mm glass shower screen with handle

10) 4 doors + 1 main doors + 1 wrought iron gate

11) windows + grills

12) full re-wirings

The reno quotes we got so far ranges from 35K to 38K

But Sean gave us around $33K

We updated our design and he gave us a revise price on the spot. he is very frank with his pricing and creative with his designs..

so far, we like him alot..

BUT anyone has any working experience with him???

My reno ended 1mth ago and surprising no hicups at all during our reno. All thanks to Kenneth. I really never regret to engage him. He's an honest & responsible ID.Very proud that i found him, haha, coz my hubby kept nodding his head to agree with me, hahah :sport-smiley-004:

I made full payment to him though there were some works not yet finished (my cozy corner's paint color, the mirror which he forgot) but he without fail do it for us after that. Even called me to remind abt the painting, haha...And also, suddenly told me that he thinks the current paint color is not nice and he will replace for me a new color. That's a nice surprise, coz i have no complain abt the color at all but he still want to change to a nicer one for me.

His after sale is great!

The real thing is nicer than his 3D drawings (somehow i find his 3D software isnt so updated :P )...Everyone loves the design of our master toilet (which we have no time to do the 3D)...

My post is one way to thank him for doing a great job! :sport-smiley-018:

My reno ended 1mth ago and surprising no hicups at all during our reno. All thanks to Kenneth. I really never regret to engage him. He's an honest & responsible ID.Very proud that i found him, haha, coz my hubby kept nodding his head to agree with me, hahah :sport-smiley-004:

I made full payment to him though there were some works not yet finished (my cozy corner's paint color, the mirror which he forgot) but he without fail do it for us after that. Even called me to remind abt the painting, haha...And also, suddenly told me that he thinks the current paint color is not nice and he will replace for me a new color. That's a nice surprise, coz i have no complain abt the color at all but he still want to change to a nicer one for me.

His after sale is great!

The real thing is nicer than his 3D drawings (somehow i find his 3D software isnt so updated :P )...Everyone loves the design of our master toilet (which we have no time to do the 3D)...

My post is one way to thank him for doing a great job! :sport-smiley-018:

Can you pm me me K's contact?

Is it ok to go to their showroom and ask specifically for him. Turn down any other ID ?

can anyne pm me Mr K handphone ? Planning to renovate my apt at the end of this year.

I would like to contact Mr K from Ideal House ID and NOT ideal design studio.

Thanks.

I just met up with Steven from Ideal house last week and i must say that he comes across as a very dependable and experienced ID.

As we are giving our 3rm HDB a major overhaul (except the flooring for the living, utility and bedrooms), he had recommended us to take their kitchen/bathroom promotion and top up the rest rather than the package for the whole 3 room resale.

Anyone has signed up with them for the kitchen/bathroom promo? And does the promo comes with the freebies (aircon or free cabinet)?

We are now awaiting for his quotation and simple layout plan next week. What are the usual "freebies" that we can get the ID to give us???

Thanks in advance!

Wow... so long never come in.... and good that the topic is still active.... recently get Ideal House to redo my mum common toilet floor again... but K was too busy for that... so Bernard Tan was taking care of it.. the same good job that they did.... no complaint form my mum....actally my mum a little thing also will complaint... but surprised that she said nothing... even I find that the floor tiles colour not that suitable .... but that is her house and she accepted it... so be it...