Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

My reno was done by Sean from Ideal house 21. (not sure whether this is the same firm as "ideal house")

Anyway, highly recommend his work as the quality, attitude and pricing are all pretty good. Compared with my previous renovation experience a few years ago.

My reno t-blog at:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33235

is sean the approachable guy (no wear spectacle) and looks/talks a bit beng-ish?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
had been reading this forum for quite a while, seems like mr k is pretty highly recommended...

could some1 also pm me his contact?

thanks ah! :)

Hi, can anyone PM me kenneth contact urgently as I'm collecting the keys beg of Oct. Needs to start renovation asap.

Thanks

To Mr K and Kelvin,

My wedding is this Sat and I have already planned for the ceremoney to be held at my new house.

This morning, we noticed water coming out from the Washing machine base and have taken some pictures.

:furious: If this problem persist, we will not be able to hold the wedding there.

Our renovation done by Mr.K. We were so glad to engage him as our ID. Very prompt, and reliable ID! We truly satisfied with his work and services, well done to him! :) No regret!

Welcome to view the reno progress by Mr.K and the final outcome by him :)

http://calmicsanctuaryhome.blogspot.com

Edited by penguin123

Our renovation done by Mr.K. We were so glad to engage him as our ID. Very prompt, and reliable ID! We truly satisfied with his work and services, well done to him! :) No regret!

Welcome to view the reno progress by Mr.K and the final outcome by him :)

http://calmicsanctuaryhome.blogspot.com

hi hi,

Can I also get Kenneth's contact? Thanks!

is sean the approachable guy (no wear spectacle) and looks/talks a bit beng-ish?

think we are talking about the same person. like you said, sean wong is a approachable guy(no wear spectacle).

ok finally got handover of my house from Kenneth! overall we are very happy with Kenneth, and he is very responsible and takes the initiative to understand your lifestyle requirements and plan your house accordingly.

from the start, he asked us to send him our floorplan so he could propose a layout before meeting up... we sent him our floorplan with a general list of our requirements, and when we received his proposed layout, it was exactly as per what we had in mind... we had met up with a few other IDs to discuss but when their layouts arrived, they were more off target compared to what kenneth had proposed, even though Kenneth had not met us yet then.

during the design stage, this part took a bit long though. we took about 2-3 months to finalise the design. hence probably would advise people to book him 2-3 months prior to collecting keys, so by the time collect keys just do some minor adjustments based on flat specifics... we were a bit fussy about the design also, and had tons of built-in stuff so that probably resulted in us taking longer than usual...

once the design was finalised, this was when we really LOVED him. many times we had things we wanted to do but not sure how to do, so we just tell him, please make it happen... hahaha, and he will do up something and surprise us... also he handled all our goods and things like aircon installation... during the whole renovation, we only went to the house like 3 times, and only cos we arranged for stuff we ordered to be delivered... when we went, the work that had been done was always ahead of schedule... though we had received our items and checked them, Kenneth had spotted some things wrong and arranged with the suppliers directly... very smooth process didn't have to worry at all...

now that we are starting to live in our house, we are proudly showing it off to our parents, friends and neighbours... and our parents who are very critical on workmanship gave the thumbs up and approved of the workmanship... of cos there are some bits that are like some scratch or dent, just get him to touch up then ok already... but generally the furniture quite solid, and we had things like platform, walk-in wardrobe, kitchen cabinet, bathtub, book shelf...

compared to some of our friend's experiences and even those "horror stories" you read on the internet, our renovation was generally quite smooth-sailing thks to Kenneth who was there to handle everything... we are very happy to have had such a responsible and competent ID like Kenneth... so will highly recommend him!!

congrats on moving in to your new house! :dancingqueen:

Hi Adah, thanks so much to your recommendation. I managed to get kenneth to do up my place.His really good and we really love him and his working attitude . Really a blissing in disgust as we had waited 3 mths and finally able to get him to do our place now hacking done and doing tiling works. Soooo.. happy...