Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi laiwh

no leh, it is not my house he needed to focus on lah... i basically let it autopilot... it's luckyanli's! hehe...

Hey Nitrolili...its both of us....my handover was only 2 days earlier than yours. Anyway overall was quite satsified with Kevin.

Will give my overall review when my internet is up end of the month.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hihi all,

Does anyone heard of Ideal house going to impose 7% GST with effect from 1 Dec 2010? Aren't their prices already inclusive of

Anyone signing up with them? Mind sharing yr ID and quote?

What you think of Johnny? Kindly leave a pm.

Thanks and have a nice day ya.

Hihi all,

Does anyone heard of Ideal house going to impose 7% GST with effect from 1 Dec 2010? Aren't their prices already inclusive of

does it mean if u sign contract before 1 dec, u need not pay GST?

I juz signed with danny. He is friendly n approachable. So far i m very satisfied with the service he provides. Very prompt in replying. Now waiting for the 3D. Hope he will design until sui sui :D

Hi, neighbour. Staying in coral spring too. Care to share more info (how's their pricing and attitude)? Can also PM me your ID's info? Thank you.

HI our future nest is in Punggol Springs.

Anyone here live around the same area and has engaged Ideal house as their ID?

There's a lot of recommended IDs in this ideal house thread, so sdoes it mean they are generally good no matter who U engaged as your ID?

Hihi all,

It's true.. tts wat my ID told me... My quote does not include GST coz I signed with them sumwer in Oct.. Some IDs do charge GST.. Frm my understanding, for some business, once u hit a certain amt of profits (eg: $1M), then u need to apply for GST.

I just got my keys last Mon.. Reno will start next week.. So far, I'm satisfied with my ID.. Very flexible, easy-going n honest. Hopefully all will be fine. Selecting tiles this weekend. :D

I just got my keys last Mon.. Reno will start next week.. So far, I'm satisfied with my ID.. Very flexible, easy-going n honest. Hopefully all will be fine. Selecting tiles this weekend. :D

Ya, agreed i ever approached ur ID before, definitely one of the better IDs around....