Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

we didn't have the best of impression with Ideal House..

we walk-in and spoke to 1 of their staff, handed them our floor plan and requirements.. he was supposed to get back to us within a week on the layout and quotation but it is now the 3rd week and we have not hear from him at all...

In our perspective, if the ID is not the least responsive even before clinching the deal, imagine what can happen when renovation kicks off and u are looking for him?

anyway, this is just to share our experience with them and by no means condemning them as i believe everyone will have their very own experience/impressions...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
we didn't have the best of impression with Ideal House..

we walk-in and spoke to 1 of their staff, handed them our floor plan and requirements.. he was supposed to get back to us within a week on the layout and quotation but it is now the 3rd week and we have not hear from him at all...

In our perspective, if the ID is not the least responsive even before clinching the deal, imagine what can happen when renovation kicks off and u are looking for him?

anyway, this is just to share our experience with them and by no means condemning them as i believe everyone will have their very own experience/impressions...

Have u tried callin the firm?? Sometimes as consumers we need to call n check with them... Anyway diff ppl have diff exp.. Prolly this is not the ID u're fated with.. Mebbe got better ID waiting for u... Hehehe...

ya.. probably really not fated...

every other ID we met called us promptly to followup except for them...

Have u tried callin the firm?? Sometimes as consumers we need to call n check with them... Anyway diff ppl have diff exp.. Prolly this is not the ID u're fated with.. Mebbe got better ID waiting for u... Hehehe...

I send them general enquiry by email and the next day, the ID called me for floorplan already. I never specify any ID name. I would just open to any ID. 3 days later, my ID by the name of Danny Lim emailed me the quotation as well as a floorplan drawing. Wow, he is fast in replying. He don't need us to go down see the quotation and proposed layout which save us alot of time. Finally we signed with him. 2 weeks later, he presented his masterpiece which is 3D drawing. Wow really impressive with his work. The renovation will be starting this week and hope will have a smooth renovation.

I send them general enquiry by email and the next day, the ID called me for floorplan already. I never specify any ID name. I would just open to any ID. 3 days later, my ID by the name of Danny Lim emailed me the quotation as well as a floorplan drawing. Wow, he is fast in replying. He don't need us to go down see the quotation and proposed layout which save us alot of time. Finally we signed with him. 2 weeks later, he presented his masterpiece which is 3D drawing. Wow really impressive with his work. The renovation will be starting this week and hope will have a smooth renovation.

You are quite lucky he get back to you so quickly...we met up with him at his office late Oct and he said will revert within 10 days. He never did even after a call to remind him.

You are quite lucky he get back to you so quickly...we met up with him at his office late Oct and he said will revert within 10 days. He never did even after a call to remind him.

Hmmz... Ya lor i would say it is fate bah

Hi endlssorrow,

why dun u call them up and get a quotation from them? im very satisfied with their works so far....

Hi endlssorrow,

why dun u call them up and get a quotation from them? im very satisfied with their works so far....

i see many people looking for this mr K.. like the rest no good enough is it... hehe

then heard another Yap.. but not enough experience.